The joint exercises of the border troops of the Turkish and Georgian Armed Forces will start today, the Turkish General Staff said today.
According to the report, the exercises will take place in the area between Turkish Turkgozu and Georgian Vale checkpoints. Joint exercises will last until September 27.
The purpose of the exercises is to improve the cooperation between the border troops of the two countries, as well as to train them for emergency situations.
- TURKEYUS Embassy, EU ambassador extends condolences to murdered Elçi, policeman
- TURKEYElçi echoed peace calls moments before his death
- TURKEYGun found by Elçi used in attack on policemen: Turkish PM
- EUROPEEU, Turkey hold summit to address migration crisis
- AFRICAPope visits CAR with hopes of peace, reconciliation
Most Viewed News
- 1RUSSIAN JET DOWNINGTurkey hopes tensions with Russia resolve soon
- 2EUROPEIan Kearns warned the current NATO-Russian close military encounters would have serious consequences
- 3RUSSIAN JET DOWNINGTurkey advises its citizens to delay trips to Russia
- 4RUSSIAN JET DOWNINGGeorgia backs Turkey over Russia warplane incident
- 5ASIAReport: North Korean sub missile launch 'fails'