The joint exercises of the border troops of the Turkish and Georgian Armed Forces will start today, the Turkish General Staff said today.
According to the report, the exercises will take place in the area between Turkish Turkgozu and Georgian Vale checkpoints. Joint exercises will last until September 27.
The purpose of the exercises is to improve the cooperation between the border troops of the two countries, as well as to train them for emergency situations.
- TURKEYCHP leader urges gov’t not to turn post-coup probe into ‘witch hunt’
- TURKEYUS offered to help on Gülen’s extradition, Turkish FM confirms
- EUROPENo isolationist path for Britain, Johnson insists
- TURKEYSyrian fighters seize half of Manbij from Islamic State
- TURKEYFlights as usual after failed coup attempt, Turkish Airlines chairman says
Most Viewed News