The joint exercises of the border troops of the Turkish and Georgian Armed Forces will start today, the Turkish General Staff said today.
According to the report, the exercises will take place in the area between Turkish Turkgozu and Georgian Vale checkpoints. Joint exercises will last until September 27.
The purpose of the exercises is to improve the cooperation between the border troops of the two countries, as well as to train them for emergency situations.
- EUROPESerbian Defence Minister dismissed
- EUROPEBulgaria reports increased exports to other EU countries, but trade balance still negative
- EUROPEGreece and Azerbaijan proceed with a strategic energy alliance
- EUROPEPresident Jahjaga meets political leaders for the solution of the political crisis
- TURKEYErdogan to Obama: “I am your partner, the Kurds are terrorists”
Most Viewed News
- 1TURKEYTurkish President angry with US visit to PYD ‘terrorists’
- 2TURKEYTurkey had to take in 3 million migrants: Deputy PM
- 3TURKEYErdogan: U.S. should choose between Turkey, Syrian Kurds
- 4TURKEYTurkey to take in more Syrians as numbers surge on border
- 5TURKEYTurkey sends in aid for stranded Syrian refugees