The joint exercises of the border troops of the Turkish and Georgian Armed Forces will start today, the Turkish General Staff said today.
According to the report, the exercises will take place in the area between Turkish Turkgozu and Georgian Vale checkpoints. Joint exercises will last until September 27.
The purpose of the exercises is to improve the cooperation between the border troops of the two countries, as well as to train them for emergency situations.
- ECONOMYExperts warn of abuse of bankruptcy suspension condition as applications soar in Turkey
- TURKEYTurkey and Russia can’t sacrifice each other, says gov’t spokesman
- TURKEYMysterious ‘fashion critic’ in Turkey’s parliament baffles lawmakers
- TURKEYAnkara slams French police violence, Western media over reform protests
- TURKEYTurkey’s appeals court head rejects criticism over joining president’s visit
Most Viewed News