The joint exercises of the border troops of the Turkish and Georgian Armed Forces will start today, the Turkish General Staff said today.
According to the report, the exercises will take place in the area between Turkish Turkgozu and Georgian Vale checkpoints. Joint exercises will last until September 27.
The purpose of the exercises is to improve the cooperation between the border troops of the two countries, as well as to train them for emergency situations.
- WORLDOlympic flame comes to Switzerland
- EUROPETurkish kebab restaurant owner in Portugal becomes famous after mob
- ECONOMYTurkey’s tourism revenue drops 16.5 percent in first quarter
- ECONOMYMagazine names Turkey’s ‘most popular’ companies
- ENERGYTurkish energy minister calls for environmentalist groups to protest Armenian nuclear plant
Most Viewed News
- 1ASIAChina on the road to “New Economy”: First impressions
- 2ASIAKazakhstan announced its position regarding territorial disputes in South China Sea
- 3TURKEYPresident Erdoðan questions Arab League
- 4ASIAIndonesia ‘completes’ preparations for executions
- 5TURKEYDeputies’ fistfight closes Turkish parliament for two days