Venezuela’s president accused Israel and the United States of conspiring to oust former Egyptian president Mohammed Morsi and stirring unrest in Syria, the AFP news agency reported on Saturday.
The news comes as Caracas recalled its ambassador from Egypt in protest of the military-backed government’s crackdown on Morsi’s Islamist supporters and the Muslim Brotherhood.
- TURKEYCHP leader urges gov’t not to turn post-coup probe into ‘witch hunt’
- TURKEYUS offered to help on Gülen’s extradition, Turkish FM confirms
- EUROPENo isolationist path for Britain, Johnson insists
- TURKEYSyrian fighters seize half of Manbij from Islamic State
- TURKEYFlights as usual after failed coup attempt, Turkish Airlines chairman says
Most Viewed News