Venezuela’s president accused Israel and the United States of conspiring to oust former Egyptian president Mohammed Morsi and stirring unrest in Syria, the AFP news agency reported on Saturday.
The news comes as Caracas recalled its ambassador from Egypt in protest of the military-backed government’s crackdown on Morsi’s Islamist supporters and the Muslim Brotherhood.
- ASIAPakistan's economy makes turnaround; heading towards bright future: PM
- EUROPEItalian Prime Minister slams EU for 'wrong' economic policy
- ECONOMYOPEC to maintain its 40-percent market share in long-term - BP
- AFRICANearly 60 killed, 78 injured in NE Nigeria suicide attacks
- MIDDLE EASTQatar, Pakistan sign multi-billion dollar gas deal
Most Viewed News
- 1MIDDLE EASTRussia offers cease-fire proposal for Syria
- 2MIDDLE EASTRussia blames U.S. for bombings in Syrian Aleppo
- 3MIDDLE EASTKremlin rejects criticism of Syrian air campaign
- 4AMERICASNew US ambassador to Cambodia eyes improved trade, relations
- 5AFRICAResource-rich African countries struggle, resource-poor ones grow