Sources reported 102 people dead during the operations held by Assad forces against opponents in Syria
(AA)- Sources reported 102 people dead during the operations held by Assad forces against opponents in Syria.
Syrian Network for Human Rights (SNHR) reported 102 Syrian people dead at the end of the operations held by regime forces.
SNHR also reported 15 children and 13 women dead among the slains, adding 3 people were killed by torture.
Meanwhile, Damascus government's war planes bombed the region of Lazkiye where the Syrian opponents mostly lived and the armed groups in the region caused heavy losses to regime forces with heavy guns, stated Syrian Revolution General Commission (SRGC).
- TURKEYAt least 20 killed in twin blast in Turkey's Ankara ahead of rally: Report
- TURKEYDozens of casualties in blast at Ankara train station
- TURKEYTurkey: Fenerbahce chairman acquitted of match fixing
- MIDDLE EASTTunisian Dialogue Quartet wins Nobel Peace Prize
- AFRICAFree HIV therapy inaccessible to 150,000 Kenyan patients
Most Viewed News