Sources reported 102 people dead during the operations held by Assad forces against opponents in Syria
(AA)- Sources reported 102 people dead during the operations held by Assad forces against opponents in Syria.
Syrian Network for Human Rights (SNHR) reported 102 Syrian people dead at the end of the operations held by regime forces.
SNHR also reported 15 children and 13 women dead among the slains, adding 3 people were killed by torture.
Meanwhile, Damascus government's war planes bombed the region of Lazkiye where the Syrian opponents mostly lived and the armed groups in the region caused heavy losses to regime forces with heavy guns, stated Syrian Revolution General Commission (SRGC).
- TURKEYCHP leader urges gov’t not to turn post-coup probe into ‘witch hunt’
- TURKEYUS offered to help on Gülen’s extradition, Turkish FM confirms
- EUROPENo isolationist path for Britain, Johnson insists
- TURKEYSyrian fighters seize half of Manbij from Islamic State
- TURKEYFlights as usual after failed coup attempt, Turkish Airlines chairman says
Most Viewed News