Sources reported 102 people dead during the operations held by Assad forces against opponents in Syria
(AA)- Sources reported 102 people dead during the operations held by Assad forces against opponents in Syria.
Syrian Network for Human Rights (SNHR) reported 102 Syrian people dead at the end of the operations held by regime forces.
SNHR also reported 15 children and 13 women dead among the slains, adding 3 people were killed by torture.
Meanwhile, Damascus government's war planes bombed the region of Lazkiye where the Syrian opponents mostly lived and the armed groups in the region caused heavy losses to regime forces with heavy guns, stated Syrian Revolution General Commission (SRGC).
- RUSSIAN JET DOWNINGRussia releases radar analysis of downed jet
- ECONOMYŽimžek to become Turkeys new economy tsar, as Erdošans allies take key posts in administration
- ECONOMYRussia crisis hits Turkish stocks
- RUSSIAN JET DOWNINGObama, Erdošan agree on the need to de-escalate tension between Turkey and Russia
- RUSSIAN JET DOWNINGTwo Russian warplanes violated Turkish airspace for 17 seconds: Turkey
Most Viewed News
- 1TURKEYTurkey warns Russia over border security
- 2MIDDLE EASTSyrian regime forces take over strategic Turkmen area
- 3EURASIARussia, Assad regime continue pounding Turkmen Mountain
- 4RUSSIAN JET DOWNINGTurkish F-16s shoot down Russian-made jet for airspace violation near Syrian border
- 5TURKEYTurkey sends letter to UN on attacks on Turkmens