Sources reported 102 people dead during the operations held by Assad forces against opponents in Syria
(AA)- Sources reported 102 people dead during the operations held by Assad forces against opponents in Syria.
Syrian Network for Human Rights (SNHR) reported 102 Syrian people dead at the end of the operations held by regime forces.
SNHR also reported 15 children and 13 women dead among the slains, adding 3 people were killed by torture.
Meanwhile, Damascus government's war planes bombed the region of Lazkiye where the Syrian opponents mostly lived and the armed groups in the region caused heavy losses to regime forces with heavy guns, stated Syrian Revolution General Commission (SRGC).
Most Viewed News
- 1ECONOMYKazakhstan to maintain its leading position in uranium mining, Kanat Bozumbayev
- 2TURKEYAnkara will no longer need US drones
- 3ECONOMYTurkey sees steepest decline in monthly foreign arrivals since May 1999
- 4MIDDLE EASTTurkish FM calls for pluralist new Syria
- 5EUROPECall for peace negotiations between the Greek Cypriots and Turkish Cypriots