Sources reported 102 people dead during the operations held by Assad forces against opponents in Syria
(AA)- Sources reported 102 people dead during the operations held by Assad forces against opponents in Syria.
Syrian Network for Human Rights (SNHR) reported 102 Syrian people dead at the end of the operations held by regime forces.
SNHR also reported 15 children and 13 women dead among the slains, adding 3 people were killed by torture.
Meanwhile, Damascus government's war planes bombed the region of Lazkiye where the Syrian opponents mostly lived and the armed groups in the region caused heavy losses to regime forces with heavy guns, stated Syrian Revolution General Commission (SRGC).
- AMERICASTrump wins Indiana as Cruz drops US presidential bid
- EUROPEKosovars proposed for visa-free travel in Europe
- EUROPEParis to host Saudi, Qatar, UAE, Turkey FMs for Syria talks
- MIDDLE EASTSyria: Eastern Aleppo on brink of new siege, says UN
- EURASIASwiss to send experts to Moldova for peace mission
Most Viewed News