Sources reported 102 people dead during the operations held by Assad forces against opponents in Syria
(AA)- Sources reported 102 people dead during the operations held by Assad forces against opponents in Syria.
Syrian Network for Human Rights (SNHR) reported 102 Syrian people dead at the end of the operations held by regime forces.
SNHR also reported 15 children and 13 women dead among the slains, adding 3 people were killed by torture.
Meanwhile, Damascus government's war planes bombed the region of Lazkiye where the Syrian opponents mostly lived and the armed groups in the region caused heavy losses to regime forces with heavy guns, stated Syrian Revolution General Commission (SRGC).
- ENERGYIran's oil production costs $3-7 per barrel depending on extraction zone
- MIDDLE EASTUS-led coalition launches 18 airstrikes against Daesh in Iraq, 2 in Syria
- EUROPEEU, US, Russia to participate in Syria support group meeting in Munich
- ENERGYLevel of Russia's oil output in 2016 stands at 10.74mln barrels daily
- EURASIAIran says Russia has unique opportunity to invest in tourism, agriculture
Most Viewed News
- 1MIDDLE EASTPeshmerga needs $300M a month to fight Daesh: official
- 2TURKEYTurkey is 'last castle of oppressed nations', says PM
- 3TURKEYTurkish PM warns Russia by recalling Soviet invasion of Afghanistan
- 4AMERICASObama must be firm on release of Malaysia’s Ibrahim: HRW
- 5MIDDLE EASTAnalysis: Russia, US compete to ally with Kurds in ISIS fight