Local Coordinating Committees of Syria said 15 Hezbollah militia were killed by Free Syrian Army in Qusair and over one thousand were wounded in fierce clashes
Troops of the Free Syrian Army have killed 15 Hezbollah militia in the Qusair district of Syria's Homs province, Local Coordinating Committees of Syria (LCCs) said Wednesday.
LCCS stated 15 Hezbollah militia fighting for the Syrian regime were killed by the Free Syrian Army troops and fierce clashes continued in surrounding districts.
Also stating that Hezbollah militia were killed in Qusair, Syrian General Revolution Commission (SRGC) said over one thousand people were wounded with many of them in critical condition.
SRGC emphasized there was urgent need for medical supplies and people had limited access to water and basic food needs.
Most Viewed News
- 1TURKEYErdoğan: US would side with Turkey if Russia does wrong, including PYD
- 2MIDDLE EASTUAE lifts ban on Ethiopias meat imports
- 3ASIANepal looks to alternate fuel sources amid India blockade
- 4EUROPESerb village may 'convert to Islam' to save local church
- 5MIDDLE EASTCall for gender equality in Iran increases with