Local Coordinating Committees of Syria said 15 Hezbollah militia were killed by Free Syrian Army in Qusair and over one thousand were wounded in fierce clashes
Troops of the Free Syrian Army have killed 15 Hezbollah militia in the Qusair district of Syria's Homs province, Local Coordinating Committees of Syria (LCCs) said Wednesday.
LCCS stated 15 Hezbollah militia fighting for the Syrian regime were killed by the Free Syrian Army troops and fierce clashes continued in surrounding districts.
Also stating that Hezbollah militia were killed in Qusair, Syrian General Revolution Commission (SRGC) said over one thousand people were wounded with many of them in critical condition.
SRGC emphasized there was urgent need for medical supplies and people had limited access to water and basic food needs.
- EUROPEMost Swiss firms unprepared for cyberattacks
- MIDDLE EASTSyrian Kurds begin operation against ISIL, reports
- MIDDLE EASTKRG is ripe for independence, says Barzani
- EUROPEAnastasiades outburst jeopardizes Cyprus talks
- ECONOMYTurkish Central Bank cuts top end of rate corridor, stresses ‘measured simplification’
Most Viewed News
- 1AFRICASAfrica defense's minister under fire for jet 'rescue'
- 2EURASIAWarning of war, ex-deputy commander says NATO must counter 'Russian adventurism' in Baltics
- 3EURASIANATO must encounter 'Russian adventurism' in Baltics
- 4ASIAPresident Nazarbayev, IMF Chief Christine Lagarde to meet in Astana May 24
- 5TURKEYUN receives criticism in humanitarian summit in Istanbul