Local Coordinating Committees of Syria said 15 Hezbollah militia were killed by Free Syrian Army in Qusair and over one thousand were wounded in fierce clashes
Troops of the Free Syrian Army have killed 15 Hezbollah militia in the Qusair district of Syria's Homs province, Local Coordinating Committees of Syria (LCCs) said Wednesday.
LCCS stated 15 Hezbollah militia fighting for the Syrian regime were killed by the Free Syrian Army troops and fierce clashes continued in surrounding districts.
Also stating that Hezbollah militia were killed in Qusair, Syrian General Revolution Commission (SRGC) said over one thousand people were wounded with many of them in critical condition.
SRGC emphasized there was urgent need for medical supplies and people had limited access to water and basic food needs.
- TURKEYRussian party seeks ‘accountability for Armenian genocide denial’
- ECONOMYAlarm bells toll for Turkish tourism sector over Russia crisis
- ECONOMYTurkish investment agency hopeful for 2016
- ECONOMYIndependence of Central Bank will be a closing benchmark
- RUSSIAN JET DOWNINGTurkish FM calls Russia’s Lavrov 'to express sorrow'
Most Viewed News
- 1RUSSIAN JET DOWNINGWhile Turkey protects its borders, Putin says “we were stabbed in the back”
- 2RUSSIAN JET DOWNINGTurkey shoots down Russian jet for airspace violation near Syrian border
- 3RUSSIAN JET DOWNINGObama backs Turkish self-defense in row with Russia, urges calm
- 4RUSSIAN JET DOWNINGPentagon: Russian pilot did not respond Turkish warnings
- 5RUSSIAN JET DOWNINGRussia releases radar analysis of downed jet