Local Coordinating Committees of Syria said 15 Hezbollah militia were killed by Free Syrian Army in Qusair and over one thousand were wounded in fierce clashes
Troops of the Free Syrian Army have killed 15 Hezbollah militia in the Qusair district of Syria's Homs province, Local Coordinating Committees of Syria (LCCs) said Wednesday.
LCCS stated 15 Hezbollah militia fighting for the Syrian regime were killed by the Free Syrian Army troops and fierce clashes continued in surrounding districts.
Also stating that Hezbollah militia were killed in Qusair, Syrian General Revolution Commission (SRGC) said over one thousand people were wounded with many of them in critical condition.
SRGC emphasized there was urgent need for medical supplies and people had limited access to water and basic food needs.
- TURKEYCHP leader urges gov’t not to turn post-coup probe into ‘witch hunt’
- TURKEYUS offered to help on Gülen’s extradition, Turkish FM confirms
- EUROPENo isolationist path for Britain, Johnson insists
- TURKEYSyrian fighters seize half of Manbij from Islamic State
- TURKEYFlights as usual after failed coup attempt, Turkish Airlines chairman says
Most Viewed News