Local Coordinating Committees of Syria said 15 Hezbollah militia were killed by Free Syrian Army in Qusair and over one thousand were wounded in fierce clashes
Troops of the Free Syrian Army have killed 15 Hezbollah militia in the Qusair district of Syria's Homs province, Local Coordinating Committees of Syria (LCCs) said Wednesday.
LCCS stated 15 Hezbollah militia fighting for the Syrian regime were killed by the Free Syrian Army troops and fierce clashes continued in surrounding districts.
Also stating that Hezbollah militia were killed in Qusair, Syrian General Revolution Commission (SRGC) said over one thousand people were wounded with many of them in critical condition.
SRGC emphasized there was urgent need for medical supplies and people had limited access to water and basic food needs.
- EURASIANext round of Georgian-Russian talks moved to March
- ASIASeoul ready for more NKorean provocations
- TURKEY-RUSSIA CRISISAntalya sees record lows in Russian tourists with 81 pct decrease
- TURKEYTurkey sends in aid for stranded Syrian refugees
- TURKEYCyprus peace talks postponed due to Turkish Cypriot leader’s illness: Reports
Most Viewed News
- 1TURKEYTurkish President angry with US visit to PYD ‘terrorists’
- 2TURKEYErdogan: U.S. should choose between Turkey, Syrian Kurds
- 3TURKEYTurkey had to take in 3 million migrants: Deputy PM
- 4TURKEYTurkey to take in more Syrians as numbers surge on border
- 5AMERICASUS: Rubio overshadows Trump in Republican debate