SNHR stated that among victims there were 15 children and 12 women.
DAMASCUS -- Death toll increased to 136 following operations staged by Syrian army by artilleries in several cities of the country.
Syrian Network for Human Rights (SNHR) stated that among the victims there were 15 children and 12 women.
Meanwhile, Syrian Revolution General Commission (SRGC) stated that Islamic Brigade, which had been fighting against Assad regime, held 50 soldiers captive in Damascus, while Free Syrian Army destroyed many military vehicles of Assad regime.
SRGC added that 28 soldiers of Syrian army joined Free Syrian Army in Hassake city.
- TURKEYCHP leader urges gov’t not to turn post-coup probe into ‘witch hunt’
- TURKEYUS offered to help on Gülen’s extradition, Turkish FM confirms
- EUROPENo isolationist path for Britain, Johnson insists
- TURKEYSyrian fighters seize half of Manbij from Islamic State
- TURKEYFlights as usual after failed coup attempt, Turkish Airlines chairman says
Most Viewed News