SNHR stated that among victims there were 15 children and 12 women.
DAMASCUS -- Death toll increased to 136 following operations staged by Syrian army by artilleries in several cities of the country.
Syrian Network for Human Rights (SNHR) stated that among the victims there were 15 children and 12 women.
Meanwhile, Syrian Revolution General Commission (SRGC) stated that Islamic Brigade, which had been fighting against Assad regime, held 50 soldiers captive in Damascus, while Free Syrian Army destroyed many military vehicles of Assad regime.
SRGC added that 28 soldiers of Syrian army joined Free Syrian Army in Hassake city.
- MIDDLE EASTRussia bombs Turkish aid agency bakery in Syria
- MIDDLE EASTIsrael jails Swedish national for 'spying for Hezbollah'
- EURASIATourism minister invites Russian citizens to visit Turkey
- TURKEYArab e-drive supports Turkey goods against Russia sanctions
- MIDDLE EASTArab League marks intíl 'solidarity with Palestine' day
Most Viewed News
- 1RUSSIAN JET DOWNINGUS contradicts Putin on sharing downed jet's flght info
- 2RUSSIAN JET DOWNINGPutin approves economic sanctions against Turkey
- 3RUSSIAN JET DOWNINGTurkish citizens targeted in Russia, says embassy
- 4RUSSIAN JET DOWNINGTurkey received Russian pilotís body, says PM
- 5EUROPEEU, Turkey hold summit to address migration crisis