SNHR stated that among victims there were 15 children and 12 women.
DAMASCUS -- Death toll increased to 136 following operations staged by Syrian army by artilleries in several cities of the country.
Syrian Network for Human Rights (SNHR) stated that among the victims there were 15 children and 12 women.
Meanwhile, Syrian Revolution General Commission (SRGC) stated that Islamic Brigade, which had been fighting against Assad regime, held 50 soldiers captive in Damascus, while Free Syrian Army destroyed many military vehicles of Assad regime.
SRGC added that 28 soldiers of Syrian army joined Free Syrian Army in Hassake city.
Most Viewed News
- 1ECONOMYKazakhstan to maintain its leading position in uranium mining, Kanat Bozumbayev
- 2TURKEYAnkara will no longer need US drones
- 3ECONOMYTurkey sees steepest decline in monthly foreign arrivals since May 1999
- 4EUROPECall for peace negotiations between the Greek Cypriots and Turkish Cypriots
- 5ASIAMalaysia PM's aide urges probe into int'l media claims