SNHR stated that among victims there were 15 children and 12 women.
DAMASCUS -- Death toll increased to 136 following operations staged by Syrian army by artilleries in several cities of the country.
Syrian Network for Human Rights (SNHR) stated that among the victims there were 15 children and 12 women.
Meanwhile, Syrian Revolution General Commission (SRGC) stated that Islamic Brigade, which had been fighting against Assad regime, held 50 soldiers captive in Damascus, while Free Syrian Army destroyed many military vehicles of Assad regime.
SRGC added that 28 soldiers of Syrian army joined Free Syrian Army in Hassake city.
- MIDDLE EASTObama to sign trade agreement that equates settlements with Israel
- MIDDLE EASTHunger-striker 'on brink of death,' says lawyer, as health worsens
- MIDDLE EASTSenior Hamas Leader: PLO Obligations to Israel and International Community Brought Siege to Gaza
- MIDDLE EASTClashes Erupt During Weekly Friday Demos, Child Seriously Injured
- MIDDLE EASTIsrael, Russia reportedly say 'Da' to free trade agreement
Most Viewed News
- 1MIDDLE EASTIranians mark anniversary of 1979 Islamic revolution holding 'Death to America, Israel' signs
- 2TURKEYIran cites Turkey as priority, proposes new economic plan
- 3EUROPETurkey bans 'Pro-Russian' Bulgarian politicians
- 4TURKEYTurkey, Iran to boost dialogue says diplomat
- 5TURKEYTurkey presents own project for use of EU refugee fund to Brussels