Xi Jinping was formally elected as China's new president
China's Parliament formally elected the country's new President as Xi Jinping on Wednesday.
Xi was also named as the leader of the Central Military Commission, the top military body in China.
Moreover, member of the Central Politburo of the Communist Party of China, Li Yuanchao was was elected as the Vice President.
- TURKEYCHP leader urges gov’t not to turn post-coup probe into ‘witch hunt’
- TURKEYUS offered to help on Gülen’s extradition, Turkish FM confirms
- EUROPENo isolationist path for Britain, Johnson insists
- TURKEYSyrian fighters seize half of Manbij from Islamic State
- TURKEYFlights as usual after failed coup attempt, Turkish Airlines chairman says
Most Viewed News