Two fire fighters were wounded while containing the fire.
The massive fire which broke out in a market place in the Turkish capital Ankara on Tuesday night burnt down the stores.
Ankara Fire Department said on Wednesday that fire fighters took the fire under control at 3 a.m. and it was extinguished completely at 4 a.m..
The department said two fire fighters were wounded while containing the fire.
An investigation into what caused the fire has been launched. The fire destroyed the market place making it unavailable to public.
Most Viewed News
- 1TURKEYErdoğan: US would side with Turkey if Russia does wrong, including PYD
- 2EUROPESerb village may 'convert to Islam' to save local church
- 3ASIANepal looks to alternate fuel sources amid India blockade
- 4EUROPEDeutsche Bank sees huge loss, restructuring announced
- 5ECONOMYIMF: worst global growth since 2009 financial crisis