Two fire fighters were wounded while containing the fire.
The massive fire which broke out in a market place in the Turkish capital Ankara on Tuesday night burnt down the stores.
Ankara Fire Department said on Wednesday that fire fighters took the fire under control at 3 a.m. and it was extinguished completely at 4 a.m..
The department said two fire fighters were wounded while containing the fire.
An investigation into what caused the fire has been launched. The fire destroyed the market place making it unavailable to public.
- TURKEYCHP leader urges gov’t not to turn post-coup probe into ‘witch hunt’
- TURKEYUS offered to help on Gülen’s extradition, Turkish FM confirms
- EUROPENo isolationist path for Britain, Johnson insists
- TURKEYSyrian fighters seize half of Manbij from Islamic State
- TURKEYFlights as usual after failed coup attempt, Turkish Airlines chairman says
Most Viewed News