Turkish fm said US wants Turkey to take part in Transatlantic Free-Trade Area
ANKARA -- Turkish Foreign Minister Ahmet Davutoglu said Wednesday US Secretary of State John Kerry wanted Turkey to be included in Transatlantic Free-Trade Area (TAFTA).
Davutoglu said they would follow closely the process of Turkey's inclusion in TAFTA.
Davutoglu received a Turkish-American Business Council (TABC) delegation and talked about US-EU Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership project (TTIP). Davutoglu informed the council on Turkey-USA relations within framework of TTIP.
Another issue discussed at the meeting was Turkey's regional policy. The situation and the peace process in Middle East were evaluated.
The council also informed Davutoglu on its own activities.
Most Viewed News
- 1TURKEYDavutoglu confirms Turkish retaliation to shelling
- 2TURKEYTurkish FM: No decision made for anti-ISIL ground operation in Syria
- 3TURKEYSaudi warplanes arrive in Turkey's Incirlik base
- 4TURKEYUS urges Turkey, YPG to step back
- 5EUROPEGermany Warns Bulgaria, Macedonia against Sealing Borders to Migrants