Magomed Biyarslanov, a teacher with an Islamic school, was killed in the village of Gubden, Karabudakhkentsky district of Dagestan, the press service for Dagestan's Interior Ministry told Interfax.
"The teacher was shot and killed near his house," the press service reported. The Investigations Committee's investigations department for Dagestan reported that a criminal case has been opened based on Articles 105 of the Russian Criminal Code (murder) and Article 222 of the Russian Criminal Code (illegal weapons turnover).
"Biyarslanov was shot and killed with a pistol. He was shot eight times in the chest. A group of investigators are working at the scene," the source said.
Voice of Russia, Interfax
Most Viewed News
- 1EUROPEEU's Unanimous Recognition of Kosovo to Normalise Relations with Serbia – MEPs
- 2TURKEYTurkish gov’t reveals much-vaunted ‘action plan’ to resolve Kurdish issue
- 3MIDDLE EASTUS calls for immediate halt to Russian airstrikes in Syria
- 4TURKEYEU to Ankara: You must help refugees
- 5TURKEYTurkish military launches large air campaign on PKK targets in northern Iraq