Magomed Biyarslanov, a teacher with an Islamic school, was killed in the village of Gubden, Karabudakhkentsky district of Dagestan, the press service for Dagestan's Interior Ministry told Interfax.
"The teacher was shot and killed near his house," the press service reported. The Investigations Committee's investigations department for Dagestan reported that a criminal case has been opened based on Articles 105 of the Russian Criminal Code (murder) and Article 222 of the Russian Criminal Code (illegal weapons turnover).
"Biyarslanov was shot and killed with a pistol. He was shot eight times in the chest. A group of investigators are working at the scene," the source said.
Voice of Russia, Interfax
- TURKEYCHP leader urges gov’t not to turn post-coup probe into ‘witch hunt’
- TURKEYUS offered to help on Gülen’s extradition, Turkish FM confirms
- EUROPENo isolationist path for Britain, Johnson insists
- TURKEYSyrian fighters seize half of Manbij from Islamic State
- TURKEYFlights as usual after failed coup attempt, Turkish Airlines chairman says
Most Viewed News