Trade, energy, investment and technological cooperation will top the agenda of today’s talks in Moscow between Russian and French Presidents Vladimir Putin and Francois Hollande.
The two leaders will go over a wide range of international and regional matters, including the situation in Syria and Mali, the Russia-EU relationship, terrorism and drug trafficking.
A number of documents on cooperation in the transport, investment, energy and innovative spheres are expected to be signed. This is President Hollande’s first visit to Russia since his election in May 2012.
Voice of Russia, TASS
- WORLDOlympic flame comes to Switzerland
- EUROPETurkish kebab restaurant owner in Portugal becomes famous after mob
- ECONOMYTurkey’s tourism revenue drops 16.5 percent in first quarter
- ECONOMYMagazine names Turkey’s ‘most popular’ companies
- ENERGYTurkish energy minister calls for environmentalist groups to protest Armenian nuclear plant
Most Viewed News
- 1ASIAChina on the road to “New Economy”: First impressions
- 2TURKEYDeputies’ fistfight closes Turkish parliament for two days
- 3MIDDLE EASTTurkey signs deal to deploy forces in Qatar
- 4ASIAKazakhstan announced its position regarding territorial disputes in South China Sea
- 5TURKEYPresident Erdoðan questions Arab League