Trade, energy, investment and technological cooperation will top the agenda of today’s talks in Moscow between Russian and French Presidents Vladimir Putin and Francois Hollande.
The two leaders will go over a wide range of international and regional matters, including the situation in Syria and Mali, the Russia-EU relationship, terrorism and drug trafficking.
A number of documents on cooperation in the transport, investment, energy and innovative spheres are expected to be signed. This is President Hollande’s first visit to Russia since his election in May 2012.
Voice of Russia, TASS
Most Viewed News
- 1MIDDLE EASTAnti-Daesh strikes killed 4,000 civilians in Iraq, Syria
- 2MIDDLE EASTRussia targets moderate opposition, civilians in Syria
- 3TURKEYUS: Slain Kurdish lawyer 'champion for all' Turks
- 4MIDDLE EASTUS urges Russia to strike Daesh in Syria
- 5ASIAUS, S. Korea, Japan to neet on N. Korea nuclear issue