Turkey's EU Minister came together with French officials in Paris and cover democratic solution process in Turkey.
PARIS -- Turkish Minister of EU Affairs and Chief Negotiator Egemen Bagis said that "it is not only France but all EU member states who pay attention to the solution process in Turkey."
Speaking to the press corps after holding talks in the French capital of Paris, Egemen Bagis said that "the name of the process in Turkey was 'a process of solution'."
It is a process of solution, peace and tranquility for everyone in Turkey, Bagis indicated.
"There could be no good or bad terrorist. All countries must display the same determination in counter-terrorism," Bagis underlined.
Turkey's EU Minister and Chief Negotiator Egemen Bagis, who is currently in French capital Paris, came together with French officials on Wednesday.
Bagis who arrived in Paris on Tuesday evening came together with French Minister for European Affairs Bernard Cazeneuve over a working breakfast and the two ministers discussed Turkey's EU membership process.
Later on, Turkish Minister Bagis held a meeting with Paul-Jean Ortiz, the diplomatic advisor to French President Francois Hollande, and EU advisor Philippe Leglise-Costa where they covered Turkey and France bilateral relations.
Lastly, Bagis came together with French Interior Minister Manuel Valls at the ministry and both ministers covered the French-led operations towards terrorist organization PKK and developments from the Paris killing of three Kurdish women.
- EUROPEHealth treatment costs under scrutiny
- TURKEYDelegation from Turkish opposition party detained in Israel
- ECONOMYTurkey to formally advertise new tender for national lottery privatization on May 6: Minister
- TURKEYFour wounded after rockets hit Turkey’s Kilis
- MIDDLE EASTISIL must be pushed back in northern Syria: Turkish minister
Most Viewed News
- 1ASIAPakistan: No military action against Afghan Taliban on its soil
- 2TURKEYTurkey hits ISIL in Syria, Russia ‘concerned’
- 3TURKEYTurkey expects visa-free travel decision from Europe
- 4TURKEYEyes on Erdođan-Davutođlu meet amid rumors of resignation
- 5EUROPEEU takes historic step to lift travel visas for Turks