UN envoy in Iraq Martin Kobler went to Felluja to listen to the demands of protestors
BAGHDAT -- UN Special Representative Martin Kobler headed to Felluja in order to discuss the demands of Iraqi protestors.
According to local sources, Kobler came together with local officials, tribal leaders, protest organizers and security forces.
During his talks, the current situation and the demands of protestors from the Iraqi authorities were covered.
Since December 23, in the many cities and regions of Iraq, protests against the al-Maliki's government continue.
- TURKEYRussian party seeks ‘accountability for Armenian genocide denial’
- ECONOMYAlarm bells toll for Turkish tourism sector over Russia crisis
- ECONOMYTurkish investment agency hopeful for 2016
- ECONOMYIndependence of Central Bank will be a closing benchmark
- RUSSIAN JET DOWNINGTurkish FM calls Russia’s Lavrov 'to express sorrow'
Most Viewed News
- 1RUSSIAN JET DOWNINGWhile Turkey protects its borders, Putin says “we were stabbed in the back”
- 2RUSSIAN JET DOWNINGTurkey shoots down Russian jet for airspace violation near Syrian border
- 3RUSSIAN JET DOWNINGObama backs Turkish self-defense in row with Russia, urges calm
- 4RUSSIAN JET DOWNINGPentagon: Russian pilot did not respond Turkish warnings
- 5RUSSIAN JET DOWNINGRussia releases radar analysis of downed jet