UN envoy in Iraq Martin Kobler went to Felluja to listen to the demands of protestors
BAGHDAT -- UN Special Representative Martin Kobler headed to Felluja in order to discuss the demands of Iraqi protestors.
According to local sources, Kobler came together with local officials, tribal leaders, protest organizers and security forces.
During his talks, the current situation and the demands of protestors from the Iraqi authorities were covered.
Since December 23, in the many cities and regions of Iraq, protests against the al-Maliki's government continue.
- TURKEYCHP leader urges gov’t not to turn post-coup probe into ‘witch hunt’
- TURKEYUS offered to help on Gülen’s extradition, Turkish FM confirms
- EUROPENo isolationist path for Britain, Johnson insists
- TURKEYSyrian fighters seize half of Manbij from Islamic State
- TURKEYFlights as usual after failed coup attempt, Turkish Airlines chairman says
Most Viewed News