UN envoy in Iraq Martin Kobler went to Felluja to listen to the demands of protestors
BAGHDAT -- UN Special Representative Martin Kobler headed to Felluja in order to discuss the demands of Iraqi protestors.
According to local sources, Kobler came together with local officials, tribal leaders, protest organizers and security forces.
During his talks, the current situation and the demands of protestors from the Iraqi authorities were covered.
Since December 23, in the many cities and regions of Iraq, protests against the al-Maliki's government continue.
Most Viewed News
- 1EUROPEEU's Unanimous Recognition of Kosovo to Normalise Relations with Serbia – MEPs
- 2TURKEYTurkish gov’t reveals much-vaunted ‘action plan’ to resolve Kurdish issue
- 3MIDDLE EASTUS calls for immediate halt to Russian airstrikes in Syria
- 4TURKEYEU to Ankara: You must help refugees
- 5TURKEYTurkish military launches large air campaign on PKK targets in northern Iraq