UN envoy in Iraq Martin Kobler went to Felluja to listen to the demands of protestors
BAGHDAT -- UN Special Representative Martin Kobler headed to Felluja in order to discuss the demands of Iraqi protestors.
According to local sources, Kobler came together with local officials, tribal leaders, protest organizers and security forces.
During his talks, the current situation and the demands of protestors from the Iraqi authorities were covered.
Since December 23, in the many cities and regions of Iraq, protests against the al-Maliki's government continue.
Most Viewed News
- 1ASIAChina on the road to “New Economy”: First impressions
- 2ASIAKazakhstan announced its position regarding territorial disputes in South China Sea
- 3ASIAIndonesia ‘completes’ preparations for executions
- 4MIDDLE EASTUS defense chief admits links among PYD, YPG, PKK
- 5ASIARights workers arrested for ‘corruption’ in Cambodia