UN envoy in Iraq Martin Kobler went to Felluja to listen to the demands of protestors
BAGHDAT -- UN Special Representative Martin Kobler headed to Felluja in order to discuss the demands of Iraqi protestors.
According to local sources, Kobler came together with local officials, tribal leaders, protest organizers and security forces.
During his talks, the current situation and the demands of protestors from the Iraqi authorities were covered.
Since December 23, in the many cities and regions of Iraq, protests against the al-Maliki's government continue.
Most Viewed News
- 1EUROPEKosovo’s diplomacy is failing; only two states have recognized the country in 9 months
- 2TURKEYTurkish defense firms ‘deployed’ in Qatar for better trade
- 3MIDDLE EASTRussian warships hit IS targets in Syria
- 4EUROPEEU offers Turkey cash over migrant crisis
- 5TURKEYRussia to 'think twice' about entering Turkey's airspace