Syrian Foreign Minister Walid Muallem will come to Moscow on February 25, Voice of Russia's correspondent Margarita Bogatova cited Deputy Foreign Minister Gennady Gatilov as saying today.
“We expect the Syrian foreign chief to fly to Moscow on February 25,” he said.
Voice of Russia
- MIDDLE EASTAshrawi: “The Palestinian question needs unity, Palestinians need hope”
- AFRICAGunmen attack UN base in northern Mali
- AFRICABenin postpones presidential election amid papers row
- EUROPEUK: Russia and Assad must observe Syria cease-fire
- ASIATaiwan leaders visit memorial ceremony for quake victims
Most Viewed News
- 1MIDDLE EASTRussia offers cease-fire proposal for Syria
- 2MIDDLE EASTRussia blames U.S. for bombings in Syrian Aleppo
- 3MIDDLE EASTKremlin rejects criticism of Syrian air campaign
- 4AMERICASNew US ambassador to Cambodia eyes improved trade, relations
- 5EUROPEKosovar political crisis deepens despite international pressure and attempts at resolution