Syrian Foreign Minister Walid Muallem will come to Moscow on February 25, Voice of Russia's correspondent Margarita Bogatova cited Deputy Foreign Minister Gennady Gatilov as saying today.
“We expect the Syrian foreign chief to fly to Moscow on February 25,” he said.
Voice of Russia
- RUSSIAN JET DOWNINGRussia's Lavrov cancels Turkey visit
- RUSSIAN JET DOWNINGPM: Turkey has right to take 'all kinds of measures'
- TURKEYA civilian killed at border post in southeast Turkey
- TURKEYTurkey: New cabinet offers changes for economy
- RUSSIAN JET DOWNINGTurkey summons Russian envoy over shot down warplane
Most Viewed News
- 1TURKEYTurkey warns Russia over border security
- 2EURASIARussia, Assad regime continue pounding Turkmen Mountain
- 3MIDDLE EASTSyrian regime forces take over strategic Turkmen area
- 4RUSSIAN JET DOWNINGTurkish F-16s shoot down Russian-made jet for airspace violation near Syrian border
- 5TURKEYTurkey sends letter to UN on attacks on Turkmens