Syrian Foreign Minister Walid Muallem will come to Moscow on February 25, Voice of Russia's correspondent Margarita Bogatova cited Deputy Foreign Minister Gennady Gatilov as saying today.
“We expect the Syrian foreign chief to fly to Moscow on February 25,” he said.
Voice of Russia
Most Viewed News
- 1ECONOMYKazakhstan to maintain its leading position in uranium mining, Kanat Bozumbayev
- 2TURKEYAnkara will no longer need US drones
- 3ECONOMYTurkey sees steepest decline in monthly foreign arrivals since May 1999
- 4MIDDLE EASTTurkish FM calls for ‘pluralist new Syria’
- 5EUROPECall for peace negotiations between the Greek Cypriots and Turkish Cypriots