Syrian Foreign Minister Walid Muallem will come to Moscow on February 25, Voice of Russia's correspondent Margarita Bogatova cited Deputy Foreign Minister Gennady Gatilov as saying today.
“We expect the Syrian foreign chief to fly to Moscow on February 25,” he said.
Voice of Russia
- ASIAChina blocks US navy ships' access to Hong Kong port
- AMERICASUS: Obama mocks Trump at last White House press dinner
- TURKEYThree Turkish soldiers killed, 14 wounded in PKK attack in southeast
- TURKEYTurkish police hold Daesh 'May Day attack' suspects
- TURKEYOfficer killed in bomb attack on Gaziantep police HQ in Turkey's southeast
Most Viewed News
- 1TURKEYNo EU migrant deal if visas not lifted: Turkish PM
- 2TURKEYPolice working to confirm Bursa suicide bomber’s identity
- 3TURKEYUK academic in Turkey faces five years in jail for ‘terrorism propaganda’
- 4EURASIARussian jet intercepts US aircraft in Baltic Sea
- 5ASIAAfghanistan welcomes investigative report on hospital attack in Kunduz