Syrian Foreign Minister Walid Muallem will come to Moscow on February 25, Voice of Russia's correspondent Margarita Bogatova cited Deputy Foreign Minister Gennady Gatilov as saying today.
“We expect the Syrian foreign chief to fly to Moscow on February 25,” he said.
Voice of Russia
- TURKEYCHP leader urges gov’t not to turn post-coup probe into ‘witch hunt’
- TURKEYUS offered to help on Gülen’s extradition, Turkish FM confirms
- EUROPENo isolationist path for Britain, Johnson insists
- TURKEYSyrian fighters seize half of Manbij from Islamic State
- TURKEYFlights as usual after failed coup attempt, Turkish Airlines chairman says
Most Viewed News