All Syrians in and out of Syria are under protection of Syrian National Coalition, said coalition's deputy chairman.
ISTANBUL -- Deputy Chairman of the Syrian National Coalition for Opposition and Revolutionary Forces and Chairman of the Syrian National Assembly, George Sabra on Sunday said that all Syrians in and out of Syria were under the protection of the Syrian National Coalition.
Speaking to the Anadolu Agency (AA) following a closed door meeting of the Syrian National Coalition in Istanbul, Sabra indicated that they discussed the situation of Syrian refugees and the structure of the Syrian National Coalition.
The international community is not providing adequate support to the Syrians and the Free Syrian Army (FSA), Sabra noted.
Those Syrians who held a protest out of our hotel on Sunday want efforts made to help the Syrians in and out of Syria be increased and they demand a solution to the humanitarian crisis in Syria, Sabra underlined.
Meanwhile, French Foreign Minister Laurent Fabius on Sunday said that representatives of Syrian opposition would convene for a meeting in Paris on January 28.
- WORLDUS puts Switzerland on copyright watch list
- EUROPEPolice arrest four for corruption at migration office
- ECONOMYColombian minister proposes ending Novartis patent
- AMERICASEx-US speaker Hastert sentenced to 15 months
- ECONOMYForeign tourists visiting Turkey see sharpest drop in March since October 2006
Most Viewed News