All Syrians in and out of Syria are under protection of Syrian National Coalition, said coalition's deputy chairman.
ISTANBUL -- Deputy Chairman of the Syrian National Coalition for Opposition and Revolutionary Forces and Chairman of the Syrian National Assembly, George Sabra on Sunday said that all Syrians in and out of Syria were under the protection of the Syrian National Coalition.
Speaking to the Anadolu Agency (AA) following a closed door meeting of the Syrian National Coalition in Istanbul, Sabra indicated that they discussed the situation of Syrian refugees and the structure of the Syrian National Coalition.
The international community is not providing adequate support to the Syrians and the Free Syrian Army (FSA), Sabra noted.
Those Syrians who held a protest out of our hotel on Sunday want efforts made to help the Syrians in and out of Syria be increased and they demand a solution to the humanitarian crisis in Syria, Sabra underlined.
Meanwhile, French Foreign Minister Laurent Fabius on Sunday said that representatives of Syrian opposition would convene for a meeting in Paris on January 28.
Most Viewed News
- 1ASIAIndonesia to help worker sentenced to death in Malaysia
- 2TURKEYNo Muslim family should engage in birth control: Erdođan
- 3TURKEYSurvey: “Majority of Turkish citizens believe that Turkey will never become a full member of the EU”
- 4TURKEYCommon legacy: Turkish and Greek delicious foods
- 5ECONOMYCredit Suisse to close Panama private banking office