Syrian soldiers including a general crossed into Turkey together with their families.
HATAY -- Fleeing the violence in their country, 3,800 more Syrians entered to Turkey in the past three days, seeking shelter from the civil war which killed over 40 thousand people.
The Syrians from the cities of Hama, Homs, Idlib, Latakia and Aleppo crossed the border at the Cilvegozu border gate.
Separately, ten Syrian soldiers including a general, three colonels, a lieutenant colonel and a major, defected the army and crossed into Turkey on Tuesday together with their families.
- ASIAROC commits to providing humanitarian aid
- ASIAUN chief calls for stronger cooperation from Southeast Asian countries to tackle global crises
- ASIAPM condemns attack on Akram Durrani's convoy
- ASIAUN urges concerted action to create world where women, girls live free from violence
- ASIAPakistan urges humanitarian approachto resolve refugee crisis;Denialof asylum toMuslims morallywrong
Most Viewed News
- 1RUSSIAN JET DOWNINGChina’s attitude towards Turkey's downing of a Russian fighter jet
- 2ASIAChina urges coordination after Turkey downs Russian jet
- 3EUROPEFrance to send 300 special forces to Congo
- 4RUSSIAN JET DOWNINGTurkish military board convenes after military escalation with Russia
- 5RUSSIAN JET DOWNING'Nightmare' scenario looms over Syria