Syrian soldiers including a general crossed into Turkey together with their families.
HATAY -- Fleeing the violence in their country, 3,800 more Syrians entered to Turkey in the past three days, seeking shelter from the civil war which killed over 40 thousand people.
The Syrians from the cities of Hama, Homs, Idlib, Latakia and Aleppo crossed the border at the Cilvegozu border gate.
Separately, ten Syrian soldiers including a general, three colonels, a lieutenant colonel and a major, defected the army and crossed into Turkey on Tuesday together with their families.
- TURKEYCHP leader urges gov’t not to turn post-coup probe into ‘witch hunt’
- TURKEYUS offered to help on Gülen’s extradition, Turkish FM confirms
- EUROPENo isolationist path for Britain, Johnson insists
- TURKEYSyrian fighters seize half of Manbij from Islamic State
- TURKEYFlights as usual after failed coup attempt, Turkish Airlines chairman says
Most Viewed News