During NATO mission's technical research troops took photos, notes and measurements of area.
KAHRAMANMARAS -- NATO mission, which is in Turkey as part of Turkey's demand on the deployment of Patriot missiles, held a technical research in a field at the Gazi Barrack in Turkey's southeastern province of Kahramanmaras.
German troops, who arrived in the southern province of Adana on Monday in a cargo jet of the Turkish Air Forces, were taken to Kahramanmaras to hold surveys in the area.
Survey at a field above the Gazi Barracks took 20-minutes. During their research, troops took photos, notes and measurements of the area.
Later on, they headed to a building at the Garrison Command. Some soldiers also examined the hospitals around.
Turkey recently asked NATO to deploy Patriot defense systems in the country. NATO approved Turkey's request.
- EUROPESuspected jihadist will not recover Swiss passport
- EUROPECriminal foreigners vote ‘will not affect asylum seekers’
- EUROPEManufacturing ‘shifting out of Switzerland’
- WORLDEx-FIFA Secretary General Valcke handed 12-year ban
- ECONOMYIran to fulfill arbitration decision on gas discount: Senior official
Most Viewed News
- 1MIDDLE EASTIranians mark anniversary of 1979 Islamic revolution holding 'Death to America, Israel' signs
- 2EUROPETurkey bans 'Pro-Russian' Bulgarian politicians
- 3TURKEYIran cites Turkey as priority, proposes new economic plan
- 4MIDDLE EASTAshrawi: “The Palestinian question needs unity, Palestinians need hope”
- 5TURKEYTurkey, Iran to boost dialogue says diplomat