During NATO mission's technical research troops took photos, notes and measurements of area.
KAHRAMANMARAS -- NATO mission, which is in Turkey as part of Turkey's demand on the deployment of Patriot missiles, held a technical research in a field at the Gazi Barrack in Turkey's southeastern province of Kahramanmaras.
German troops, who arrived in the southern province of Adana on Monday in a cargo jet of the Turkish Air Forces, were taken to Kahramanmaras to hold surveys in the area.
Survey at a field above the Gazi Barracks took 20-minutes. During their research, troops took photos, notes and measurements of the area.
Later on, they headed to a building at the Garrison Command. Some soldiers also examined the hospitals around.
Turkey recently asked NATO to deploy Patriot defense systems in the country. NATO approved Turkey's request.
- ANKARA BLASTSProf. İhsan Bal: Deadly twin bomb attacks in Ankara harken back to 1970s Turkey
- ANKARA BLASTSTerror can never win, Turkish parliament speaker says
- ANKARA BLASTSAt least 30 killed in blasts at Ankara train station
- ANKARA BLASTSAt least 20 killed in twin blast in Turkey's Ankara ahead of rally: Report
- ANKARA BLASTSDozens of casualties in blast at Ankara train station
Most Viewed News