During NATO mission's technical research troops took photos, notes and measurements of area.
KAHRAMANMARAS -- NATO mission, which is in Turkey as part of Turkey's demand on the deployment of Patriot missiles, held a technical research in a field at the Gazi Barrack in Turkey's southeastern province of Kahramanmaras.
German troops, who arrived in the southern province of Adana on Monday in a cargo jet of the Turkish Air Forces, were taken to Kahramanmaras to hold surveys in the area.
Survey at a field above the Gazi Barracks took 20-minutes. During their research, troops took photos, notes and measurements of the area.
Later on, they headed to a building at the Garrison Command. Some soldiers also examined the hospitals around.
Turkey recently asked NATO to deploy Patriot defense systems in the country. NATO approved Turkey's request.
Most Viewed News
- 1TURKEYDavutošlu stepping down as Turkish PM, AKP to hold snap congress
- 2TURKEYJournalist Can Dundar escapes gun attack in Istanbul
- 3ASIAXi seeks new stage of China-Russia relations
- 4MIDDLE EASTSyrian regime accused of bombing refugee camp, killing 30
- 5EUROPETurkey hopeful of overcoming EPs possible resistance on visa waiver