During NATO mission's technical research troops took photos, notes and measurements of area.
KAHRAMANMARAS -- NATO mission, which is in Turkey as part of Turkey's demand on the deployment of Patriot missiles, held a technical research in a field at the Gazi Barrack in Turkey's southeastern province of Kahramanmaras.
German troops, who arrived in the southern province of Adana on Monday in a cargo jet of the Turkish Air Forces, were taken to Kahramanmaras to hold surveys in the area.
Survey at a field above the Gazi Barracks took 20-minutes. During their research, troops took photos, notes and measurements of the area.
Later on, they headed to a building at the Garrison Command. Some soldiers also examined the hospitals around.
Turkey recently asked NATO to deploy Patriot defense systems in the country. NATO approved Turkey's request.
- ASIAROC commits to providing humanitarian aid
- ASIAUN chief calls for stronger cooperation from Southeast Asian countries to tackle global crises
- ASIAPM condemns attack on Akram Durrani's convoy
- ASIAUN urges concerted action to create world where women, girls live free from violence
- ASIAPakistan urges humanitarian approachto resolve refugee crisis;Denialof asylum toMuslims morallywrong
Most Viewed News
- 1RUSSIAN JET DOWNINGChina’s attitude towards Turkey's downing of a Russian fighter jet
- 2ASIAChina urges coordination after Turkey downs Russian jet
- 3EUROPEFrance to send 300 special forces to Congo
- 4RUSSIAN JET DOWNING'Nightmare' scenario looms over Syria
- 5RUSSIAN JET DOWNINGTurkish military board convenes after military escalation with Russia