President of the General National Congress of Libya, Mohamed Yousef el Magariaf, has said that his country would compensate loss of Turkish companies.
ISTANBUL -- President of the General National Congress of Libya, Mohamed Yousef el-Magariaf, has said that his country would compensate loss of Turkish companies.
El-Magariaf met with Turkish businessmen over a dinner hosted by the Turkish-Libyan Business Council at Ciragan Palace in Istanbul.
Delivering a speech at the dinner, el-Magariaf said that rights of all companies operating in Libya would be preserved.
Thanking Turkish government for its assistance, el-Magariaf said that Turkish state and people extended great support to Libya.
He said that Turkey supported not only Libya but also all Arab Spring countries.
Many companies suffered loss to various degrees and no Libyan official planned to violate rights of any company, he said.
El-Magariaf said that they were eager to benefit from economic and political experiences of Turkey during reconstruction process of Libya.
- TURKEYCHP leader urges gov’t not to turn post-coup probe into ‘witch hunt’
- TURKEYUS offered to help on Gülen’s extradition, Turkish FM confirms
- EUROPENo isolationist path for Britain, Johnson insists
- TURKEYSyrian fighters seize half of Manbij from Islamic State
- TURKEYFlights as usual after failed coup attempt, Turkish Airlines chairman says
Most Viewed News