President of the General National Congress of Libya, Mohamed Yousef el Magariaf, has said that his country would compensate loss of Turkish companies.
ISTANBUL -- President of the General National Congress of Libya, Mohamed Yousef el-Magariaf, has said that his country would compensate loss of Turkish companies.
El-Magariaf met with Turkish businessmen over a dinner hosted by the Turkish-Libyan Business Council at Ciragan Palace in Istanbul.
Delivering a speech at the dinner, el-Magariaf said that rights of all companies operating in Libya would be preserved.
Thanking Turkish government for its assistance, el-Magariaf said that Turkish state and people extended great support to Libya.
He said that Turkey supported not only Libya but also all Arab Spring countries.
Many companies suffered loss to various degrees and no Libyan official planned to violate rights of any company, he said.
El-Magariaf said that they were eager to benefit from economic and political experiences of Turkey during reconstruction process of Libya.
- TURKEYRussian party seeks ‘accountability for Armenian genocide denial’
- ECONOMYAlarm bells toll for Turkish tourism sector over Russia crisis
- ECONOMYTurkish investment agency hopeful for 2016
- ECONOMYIndependence of Central Bank will be a closing benchmark
- RUSSIAN JET DOWNINGTurkish FM calls Russia’s Lavrov 'to express sorrow'
Most Viewed News
- 1RUSSIAN JET DOWNINGWhile Turkey protects its borders, Putin says “we were stabbed in the back”
- 2RUSSIAN JET DOWNINGTurkey shoots down Russian jet for airspace violation near Syrian border
- 3RUSSIAN JET DOWNINGObama backs Turkish self-defense in row with Russia, urges calm
- 4RUSSIAN JET DOWNINGPentagon: Russian pilot did not respond Turkish warnings
- 5RUSSIAN JET DOWNINGRussia releases radar analysis of downed jet