President of the General National Congress of Libya, Mohamed Yousef el Magariaf, has said that his country would compensate loss of Turkish companies.
ISTANBUL -- President of the General National Congress of Libya, Mohamed Yousef el-Magariaf, has said that his country would compensate loss of Turkish companies.
El-Magariaf met with Turkish businessmen over a dinner hosted by the Turkish-Libyan Business Council at Ciragan Palace in Istanbul.
Delivering a speech at the dinner, el-Magariaf said that rights of all companies operating in Libya would be preserved.
Thanking Turkish government for its assistance, el-Magariaf said that Turkish state and people extended great support to Libya.
He said that Turkey supported not only Libya but also all Arab Spring countries.
Many companies suffered loss to various degrees and no Libyan official planned to violate rights of any company, he said.
El-Magariaf said that they were eager to benefit from economic and political experiences of Turkey during reconstruction process of Libya.
- TURKEYTurkish history does not start with War of Independence: Erdoðan
- AMERICASClinton, Trump and the 'woman’s card'
- MIDDLE EASTUS walks thin line with Russia between cooperating and helping
- MIDDLE EASTDemanding gov't reform, Sadrists storm Iraq parliament
- TURKEYAKP board takes back key authority from Davutoðlu
Most Viewed News
- 1ASIAChina on the road to “New Economy”: First impressions
- 2ASIAKazakhstan announced its position regarding territorial disputes in South China Sea
- 3ASIAIndonesia ‘completes’ preparations for executions
- 4MIDDLE EASTUS defense chief admits links among PYD, YPG, PKK
- 5ASIARights workers arrested for ‘corruption’ in Cambodia