Turkish Foreign Minister Ahmet Davutoglu held meetings with his counterparts from six different countries in Djibouti on Thursday.
Davutoglu met foreign ministers of Djibouti, Iran, Kuwait, Kosovo, Mali and Pakistan, and he also received a Palestinian delegation.
Davutoglu also inaugurated Djibouti office of Turkish Airlines (THY).
He is currently visiting this country for a meeting of Organization of the Islamic Cooperation.
- TURKEYUS Embassy, EU ambassador extends condolences to murdered Elçi, policeman
- TURKEYElçi echoed peace calls moments before his death
- TURKEYGun found by Elçi used in attack on policemen: Turkish PM
- EUROPEEU, Turkey hold summit to address migration crisis
- AFRICAPope visits CAR with hopes of peace, reconciliation
Most Viewed News
- 1RUSSIAN JET DOWNINGTurkey hopes tensions with Russia resolve soon
- 2EUROPEIan Kearns warned the current NATO-Russian close military encounters would have serious consequences
- 3RUSSIAN JET DOWNINGTurkey advises its citizens to delay trips to Russia
- 4RUSSIAN JET DOWNINGGeorgia backs Turkey over Russia warplane incident
- 5TURKEYErdogan reiterates Turkeys resolve against PKK