Turkish Foreign Minister Ahmet Davutoglu held meetings with his counterparts from six different countries in Djibouti on Thursday.
Davutoglu met foreign ministers of Djibouti, Iran, Kuwait, Kosovo, Mali and Pakistan, and he also received a Palestinian delegation.
Davutoglu also inaugurated Djibouti office of Turkish Airlines (THY).
He is currently visiting this country for a meeting of Organization of the Islamic Cooperation.
- MIDDLE EASTUNSC rejects Israel claims over Syrian Golan Heights
- ASIAChina supports political stability in South Asia for economic development in the region
- ASIAKazakhstan announced its position regarding territorial disputes in South China Sea
- TURKEYTwo rocket projectiles hit Turkey’s Kilis
- ASIATaiwan calls on Japan to respect fishing rights
Most Viewed News
- 1TURKEYSuicide bomb attack in Turkey's Bursa wounds 13
- 2TURKEYTurkish PM rules out removing secularism from constitution
- 3WORLDUS puts Switzerland on copyright watch list
- 4EUROPEEU’s executive arm: Real litmus test for Turkey are accession negotiations
- 5MIDDLE EASTOpposition loses 4 towns to Daesh in Syria: US