Turkish Foreign Minister Ahmet Davutoglu held meetings with his counterparts from six different countries in Djibouti on Thursday.
Davutoglu met foreign ministers of Djibouti, Iran, Kuwait, Kosovo, Mali and Pakistan, and he also received a Palestinian delegation.
Davutoglu also inaugurated Djibouti office of Turkish Airlines (THY).
He is currently visiting this country for a meeting of Organization of the Islamic Cooperation.
- ANKARA BLASTSTwin explosions rock Turkeys capital
- ANKARA BLASTSProf. İhsan Bal: Deadly twin bomb attacks in Ankara harken back to 1970s Turkey
- ANKARA BLASTSTerror can never win, Turkish parliament speaker says
- ANKARA BLASTSAt least 30 killed in blasts at Ankara train station
- ANKARA BLASTSAt least 20 killed in twin blast in Turkey's Ankara ahead of rally: Report
Most Viewed News