Turkish Foreign Minister Ahmet Davutoglu held meetings with his counterparts from six different countries in Djibouti on Thursday.
Davutoglu met foreign ministers of Djibouti, Iran, Kuwait, Kosovo, Mali and Pakistan, and he also received a Palestinian delegation.
Davutoglu also inaugurated Djibouti office of Turkish Airlines (THY).
He is currently visiting this country for a meeting of Organization of the Islamic Cooperation.
- TURKEYArmy finds bodies of 30 terrorists in southeast Turkey
- MIDDLE EASTFive troops killed by roadside bomb in Egypt's Sinai
- EUROPEMunich deal 'unlikely' to change Syria situation
- MIDDLE EASTEgypt opens Gaza crossing for two days to limited traffic
- EUROPEEU urged to stop differentiating between terror groups
Most Viewed News
- 1MIDDLE EASTIranians mark anniversary of 1979 Islamic revolution holding 'Death to America, Israel' signs
- 2TURKEYIran cites Turkey as priority, proposes new economic plan
- 3EUROPETurkey bans 'Pro-Russian' Bulgarian politicians
- 4MIDDLE EASTAshrawi: “The Palestinian question needs unity, Palestinians need hope”
- 5TURKEYTurkey, Iran to boost dialogue says diplomat