Turkish Foreign Minister Ahmet Davutoglu held meetings with his counterparts from six different countries in Djibouti on Thursday.
Davutoglu met foreign ministers of Djibouti, Iran, Kuwait, Kosovo, Mali and Pakistan, and he also received a Palestinian delegation.
Davutoglu also inaugurated Djibouti office of Turkish Airlines (THY).
He is currently visiting this country for a meeting of Organization of the Islamic Cooperation.
- TURKEYNo Muslim family should engage in birth control: Erdođan
- EUROPEIt is time for Balkan nations to trust each other, President of Kosovo says
- MIDDLE EASTJoint US-Turkey action 'could take ISIS stronghold'
- EUROPEBosnia War victims slate call to release Karadzic
- EUROPEMajor Chinese Business Summit opens in Croatia
Most Viewed News