Turkish Foreign Minister Ahmet Davutoglu said that the Israeli attack on Gaza Strip was another crime of humanity.
Attacks are crime of humanity towards people in Gaza which has already become an open-air prison, added Davutoglu who spoke to Turkish journalists after a meeting of Organization of the Islamic Cooperation (OIC) in Djibouti.
Stressing that Turkish people always supported Gaza, Davutoglu said that it was impossible to believe peace would be restored in the Middle East by massacres and assassinations.
Davutoglu said that he spoke to U.S. State Secretary Hillary Clinton about Israel's attacks, and conveyed the reactions of OIC member states.
Most Viewed News
- 1AFRICASAfrica defense's minister under fire for jet 'rescue'
- 2EURASIAWarning of war, ex-deputy commander says NATO must counter 'Russian adventurism' in Baltics
- 3EURASIANATO must encounter 'Russian adventurism' in Baltics
- 4TURKEYBritain says Turkey 'decades' from joining the EU
- 5EUROPEPresevo Albanians demand to be included in Kosovo-Serbia talks