Turkish Foreign Minister Ahmet Davutoglu said that the Israeli attack on Gaza Strip was another crime of humanity.
Attacks are crime of humanity towards people in Gaza which has already become an open-air prison, added Davutoglu who spoke to Turkish journalists after a meeting of Organization of the Islamic Cooperation (OIC) in Djibouti.
Stressing that Turkish people always supported Gaza, Davutoglu said that it was impossible to believe peace would be restored in the Middle East by massacres and assassinations.
Davutoglu said that he spoke to U.S. State Secretary Hillary Clinton about Israel's attacks, and conveyed the reactions of OIC member states.
Most Viewed News
- 1TURKEYErdoğan: US would side with Turkey if Russia does wrong, including PYD
- 2EUROPESerb village may 'convert to Islam' to save local church
- 3ASIANepal looks to alternate fuel sources amid India blockade
- 4MIDDLE EASTCall for gender equality in Iran increases with
- 5EUROPEDeutsche Bank sees huge loss, restructuring announced