Turkish Foreign Minister Ahmet Davutoglu said that the Israeli attack on Gaza Strip was another crime of humanity.
Attacks are crime of humanity towards people in Gaza which has already become an open-air prison, added Davutoglu who spoke to Turkish journalists after a meeting of Organization of the Islamic Cooperation (OIC) in Djibouti.
Stressing that Turkish people always supported Gaza, Davutoglu said that it was impossible to believe peace would be restored in the Middle East by massacres and assassinations.
Davutoglu said that he spoke to U.S. State Secretary Hillary Clinton about Israel's attacks, and conveyed the reactions of OIC member states.
Most Viewed News
- 1AMERICASNorth American countries sign first-ever climate accord
- 2TURKEYDavutoglu confirms Turkish retaliation to shelling
- 3EUROPEHollande reshuffles cabinet ahead of 2017 presidential elections
- 4EUROPERussia bristles at NATO expansion in Eastern Europe
- 5MIDDLE EASTKerry: 'This is the moment' to find a Syria solution