Turkish Foreign Minister Ahmet Davutoglu said that the Israeli attack on Gaza Strip was another crime of humanity.
Attacks are crime of humanity towards people in Gaza which has already become an open-air prison, added Davutoglu who spoke to Turkish journalists after a meeting of Organization of the Islamic Cooperation (OIC) in Djibouti.
Stressing that Turkish people always supported Gaza, Davutoglu said that it was impossible to believe peace would be restored in the Middle East by massacres and assassinations.
Davutoglu said that he spoke to U.S. State Secretary Hillary Clinton about Israel's attacks, and conveyed the reactions of OIC member states.
- WORLDOlympic flame comes to Switzerland
- EUROPETurkish kebab restaurant owner in Portugal becomes famous after mob
- ECONOMYTurkey’s tourism revenue drops 16.5 percent in first quarter
- ECONOMYMagazine names Turkey’s ‘most popular’ companies
- ENERGYTurkish energy minister calls for environmentalist groups to protest Armenian nuclear plant
Most Viewed News
- 1ASIAChina on the road to “New Economy”: First impressions
- 2TURKEYSuicide bomb attack in Turkey's Bursa wounds 13
- 3EUROPEEU’s executive arm: Real litmus test for Turkey are accession negotiations
- 4MIDDLE EASTOpposition loses 4 towns to Daesh in Syria: US
- 5TURKEYTurkish PM rules out removing secularism from constitution