Turkish Foreign Minister Ahmet Davutoglu said that the Israeli attack on Gaza Strip was another crime of humanity.
Attacks are crime of humanity towards people in Gaza which has already become an open-air prison, added Davutoglu who spoke to Turkish journalists after a meeting of Organization of the Islamic Cooperation (OIC) in Djibouti.
Stressing that Turkish people always supported Gaza, Davutoglu said that it was impossible to believe peace would be restored in the Middle East by massacres and assassinations.
Davutoglu said that he spoke to U.S. State Secretary Hillary Clinton about Israel's attacks, and conveyed the reactions of OIC member states.
- RUSSIAN JET DOWNINGTurkish Air Force Reportedly Suspends Flights over Syria
- RUSSIAN JET DOWNINGRussia to Suspend Visa-free Travel for Turkish Citizens from 2016
- EUROPEFrench FM says can work with Syrian regime forces after transition
- RUSSIAN JET DOWNINGTurkish President Erdođan warns Russia ‘not to play with fire’
- MIDDLE EASTErdođan and Putin may meet in Paris, but not yet scheduled: Turkish presidency
Most Viewed News
- 1RUSSIAN JET DOWNINGTurkey suspends Syria flights after crisis with Russia
- 2MIDDLE EAST‘Disastrous situation’ as Israel kills more than 100 Palestinians
- 3TURKEYTurkish journalists jailed over spying charges
- 4RUSSIAN JET DOWNINGTurkish President Erdođan warns Russia ‘not to play with fire’
- 5RUSSIAN JET DOWNINGDavutoglu: Partners must unite with Turkey against Daesh