Turkish Foreign Minister Ahmet Davutoglu said that the Israeli attack on Gaza Strip was another crime of humanity.
Attacks are crime of humanity towards people in Gaza which has already become an open-air prison, added Davutoglu who spoke to Turkish journalists after a meeting of Organization of the Islamic Cooperation (OIC) in Djibouti.
Stressing that Turkish people always supported Gaza, Davutoglu said that it was impossible to believe peace would be restored in the Middle East by massacres and assassinations.
Davutoglu said that he spoke to U.S. State Secretary Hillary Clinton about Israel's attacks, and conveyed the reactions of OIC member states.
- TURKEYCHP leader urges gov’t not to turn post-coup probe into ‘witch hunt’
- TURKEYUS offered to help on Gülen’s extradition, Turkish FM confirms
- EUROPENo isolationist path for Britain, Johnson insists
- TURKEYSyrian fighters seize half of Manbij from Islamic State
- TURKEYFlights as usual after failed coup attempt, Turkish Airlines chairman says
Most Viewed News