Iran’s air force will hold a massive military exercise to test various long-range radars and electronic surveillance systems, local Press TV channel said Thursday.
During the seven-day war games, Iran’s drones, jetfighters, anti-air defense systems and some 8 thousand troops, including the Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC) will practice modern tactics in relation to the recent threats existing in certain parts of the world, Commander of Khatam al-Anbiya Air Defense Command Brigadier General Farzad Esmaili told reporters.
Iran has conducted several military exercises over the past few months amid accusations made against te country’s nuclear program by the US and its allies.
Voice of Russia, Interfax
- AMERICASTrump wins Indiana as Cruz drops US presidential bid
- EUROPEKosovars proposed for visa-free travel in Europe
- EUROPEParis to host Saudi, Qatar, UAE, Turkey FMs for Syria talks
- MIDDLE EASTSyria: Eastern Aleppo on brink of new siege, says UN
- EURASIASwiss to send experts to Moldova for peace mission
Most Viewed News