A remote-control roadside bomb has ripped through a military vehicle on Friday in Eleskirt town of Agri, eastern province of Turkey.
Agri Governer Mehmet Tekinarslan told AA correspondent that 28 soldiers were injured in the terrorist attack targeted the gas pipeline.
He said that soldiers were suffering from burns of several degrees but only one soldier was seriously injured.
- WORLDUN Security Council to Meet over North Korea Rocket Launch
- EUROPEAustria Wants EUR 600 M from EU to Cover Extra 2015 Asylum Costs
- AMERICASColombia: 3,100 Known Zika Cases in Pregnant Women
- EUROPEBulgaria's Growth to Fall in 2016, EU Says
- MIDDLE EASTIraq's Prime Minister Rejects Baghdad Wall Plans
Most Viewed News
- 1TURKEYTurkish President angry with US visit to PYD ‘terrorists’
- 2TURKEYErdogan: U.S. should choose between Turkey, Syrian Kurds
- 3TURKEYTurkey had to take in 3 million migrants: Deputy PM
- 4AMERICASUS: Rubio overshadows Trump in Republican debate
- 5EUROPEPrague Refugee Center Fire-Bombed After Anti-Muslim Protests