A remote-control roadside bomb has ripped through a military vehicle on Friday in Eleskirt town of Agri, eastern province of Turkey.
Agri Governer Mehmet Tekinarslan told AA correspondent that 28 soldiers were injured in the terrorist attack targeted the gas pipeline.
He said that soldiers were suffering from burns of several degrees but only one soldier was seriously injured.
- TURKEYTurkish history does not start with War of Independence: Erdoðan
- AMERICASClinton, Trump and the 'woman’s card'
- MIDDLE EASTUS walks thin line with Russia between cooperating and helping
- MIDDLE EASTDemanding gov't reform, Sadrists storm Iraq parliament
- TURKEYAKP board takes back key authority from Davutoðlu
Most Viewed News
- 1TURKEYNo EU migrant deal if visas not lifted: Turkish PM
- 2TURKEYPolice working to confirm Bursa suicide bomber’s identity
- 3TURKEYUK academic in Turkey faces five years in jail for ‘terrorism propaganda’
- 4EURASIARussian jet intercepts US aircraft in Baltic Sea
- 5EUROPEFranco-German call for easier suspension of visa-free travel stirs controversy