Iran's Defense Minister, General Ahmad Vahidi said Iran is ready for the big fight, Fars reported.
Vahidi made the remarks during his speech at the "Shahid Motahari" memorial base.
"While from distance, our enemy looks big, in fact it is more like a spider web, fragile," Vahidi noted.
The general added that enemies of Iran try to show Iranian people how big their problems are, including military threats, sanctions, isolation, and cultural issues.
"We have a holy capital, a Supreme Leader and martyrs that are ready to stand against enemy attacks," Vahidi noted.
"This battle has been going on forever. Since we live in an era of Imam Mehdi's coming, this war is very important to us," Vahidi said.
Most Viewed News
- 1EUROPEEU's Unanimous Recognition of Kosovo to Normalise Relations with Serbia – MEPs
- 2TURKEYTurkish gov’t reveals much-vaunted ‘action plan’ to resolve Kurdish issue
- 3MIDDLE EASTUS calls for immediate halt to Russian airstrikes in Syria
- 4TURKEYEU to Ankara: You must help refugees
- 5TURKEYTurkish military launches large air campaign on PKK targets in northern Iraq