Nevaf Al-Bashir, leader of al-Bakara tribe in Syria, claimed that Free Syrian Army had taken control of 70 percent of the city of Deir Ez-Zor.
Speaking to Anadolu Agency (AA) correspondent on Monday, Al-Bashir said that there were ongoing clashes between Free Syrian Army and the regime supporters in Deir Ez-Zor.
"Residential areas, hospitals and ambulances in the city are being bombed by the regime. However, the Free Syrian Army took control of 70 percent of the city," stated Al-Bashir.
Al-Bashir also called on Russian people to put pressure on their government to change its Syria policy.
- ASIAMay 28 nuke tests reinforced power equilibrium in South Asia
- ASIAIts our responsibility to have full preparedness to protect Pakistan from external threats: PM
- ASIANew Southbound Policy opens doors for Taiwan firms
- AMERICASWHO urged to consider moving Rio Olympics because of Zika
- ASIAWorld needs Roadmap on green economy development - Kazakh President
Most Viewed News