Turkey has been selected as "a dialogue partner" for the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO), Chinese president said Wednesday.
Hu Jintao said the dialogue partner status for Turkey was unanimously approved during a meeting in Beijing by Chinese, Russian, Kazakh, Kyrgyz, Tajik and Uzbek presidents, adding that the organization gave Afghanistan an observer status.
SCO's other dialogue partner countries are Belarus and Sri Lanka.
- TURKEYCHP leader urges gov’t not to turn post-coup probe into ‘witch hunt’
- TURKEYUS offered to help on Gülen’s extradition, Turkish FM confirms
- EUROPENo isolationist path for Britain, Johnson insists
- TURKEYSyrian fighters seize half of Manbij from Islamic State
- TURKEYFlights as usual after failed coup attempt, Turkish Airlines chairman says
Most Viewed News