Recent replacements of Turkey's ambassadors to several places have been published in Wednesday's Official Gazette.
Accordingly, Hasan Servet Oktem has been appointed as Ambassador to Cuba and former Komotini consul general Mustafa Sarnic has replaced former ambassador to Mongolia Ahmet Asim Arar who was assigned at the Foreign Ministry headquarters while Turkey's former deputy permanent delegate to EU Omer Faruk Dogan has replaced former ambassador to Cameroon Atilay Ersan who was assigned at the Foreign Ministry headquarters.
- EUROPESuspected jihadist will not recover Swiss passport
- EUROPECriminal foreigners vote ‘will not affect asylum seekers’
- EUROPEManufacturing ‘shifting out of Switzerland’
- WORLDEx-FIFA Secretary General Valcke handed 12-year ban
- ECONOMYIran to fulfill arbitration decision on gas discount: Senior official
Most Viewed News
- 1MIDDLE EASTRussia offers cease-fire proposal for Syria
- 2MIDDLE EASTRussia blames U.S. for bombings in Syrian Aleppo
- 3EUROPEKosovar political crisis deepens despite international pressure and attempts at resolution
- 4MIDDLE EASTKremlin rejects criticism of Syrian air campaign
- 5AMERICASNew US ambassador to Cambodia eyes improved trade, relations