Recent replacements of Turkey's ambassadors to several places have been published in Wednesday's Official Gazette.
Accordingly, Hasan Servet Oktem has been appointed as Ambassador to Cuba and former Komotini consul general Mustafa Sarnic has replaced former ambassador to Mongolia Ahmet Asim Arar who was assigned at the Foreign Ministry headquarters while Turkey's former deputy permanent delegate to EU Omer Faruk Dogan has replaced former ambassador to Cameroon Atilay Ersan who was assigned at the Foreign Ministry headquarters.
- TURKEYCHP leader urges gov’t not to turn post-coup probe into ‘witch hunt’
- TURKEYUS offered to help on Gülen’s extradition, Turkish FM confirms
- EUROPENo isolationist path for Britain, Johnson insists
- TURKEYSyrian fighters seize half of Manbij from Islamic State
- TURKEYFlights as usual after failed coup attempt, Turkish Airlines chairman says
Most Viewed News