Recent replacements of Turkey's ambassadors to several places have been published in Wednesday's Official Gazette.
Accordingly, Hasan Servet Oktem has been appointed as Ambassador to Cuba and former Komotini consul general Mustafa Sarnic has replaced former ambassador to Mongolia Ahmet Asim Arar who was assigned at the Foreign Ministry headquarters while Turkey's former deputy permanent delegate to EU Omer Faruk Dogan has replaced former ambassador to Cameroon Atilay Ersan who was assigned at the Foreign Ministry headquarters.
- TURKEYRussian party seeks ‘accountability for Armenian genocide denial’
- ECONOMYAlarm bells toll for Turkish tourism sector over Russia crisis
- ECONOMYTurkish investment agency hopeful for 2016
- ECONOMYIndependence of Central Bank will be a closing benchmark
- RUSSIAN JET DOWNINGTurkish FM calls Russia’s Lavrov 'to express sorrow'
Most Viewed News
- 1RUSSIAN JET DOWNINGWhile Turkey protects its borders, Putin says “we were stabbed in the back”
- 2RUSSIAN JET DOWNINGTurkey shoots down Russian jet for airspace violation near Syrian border
- 3RUSSIAN JET DOWNINGObama backs Turkish self-defense in row with Russia, urges calm
- 4RUSSIAN JET DOWNINGPentagon: Russian pilot did not respond Turkish warnings
- 5RUSSIAN JET DOWNINGRussia releases radar analysis of downed jet