We will continue our balanced foreign policy cooperating not only with the West, but also with the Asian countries, said Kazakh President Nursultan Nazarbayev delivering his annual message to the people of Kazakhstan at the joint sitting of the Parliament.
"We must make every effort to implement the Global Energy-Environmental Strategy declared by Kazakhstan. We will continue to implement the Astana "Green Bridge" initiative, which is aimed at the transfer of "green" technologies. Foreign policy proposals of Kazakhstan received support from the international community. They are the essence of our foreign policy strategy for the future decades.
This year we mark the 20th anniversary of my initiative to convene the Conference on Interaction and Confidence-Building Measures in Asia. This year we have to worthily complete the chairmanship of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation and the Collective Security Treaty Organization," the Kazakh President emphasized.
- TURKEYCHP leader urges gov’t not to turn post-coup probe into ‘witch hunt’
- TURKEYUS offered to help on Gülen’s extradition, Turkish FM confirms
- EUROPENo isolationist path for Britain, Johnson insists
- TURKEYSyrian fighters seize half of Manbij from Islamic State
- TURKEYFlights as usual after failed coup attempt, Turkish Airlines chairman says
Most Viewed News