ANKARA (A.A) - Turkey has strongly condemned deadly bomb attacks on two churches in the Nigerian capital that killed at least 25 people on Sunday.
Releasing a statement, the Turkish Foreign Ministry said the terror attacks "saddened Turkey deeply and Turkish people shared the sufferings of the Nigerian people and government of the friendly country."
A bomb explosion hit Sunday a Catholic church during Christmas Mass near capital Abuja, killing at least 25 people. A radical Muslim sect claimed the attack and another bombing in the province of Jos.
Most Viewed News
- 1TURKEYTurkeys Erdoğan asks UN: Are you mocking us?
- 2MIDDLE EASTAnalysis: Russia, US compete to ally with Kurds in ISIS fight
- 3TURKEYSyrian army gets closer to Turkish borders, advancing on 2 fronts
- 4MIDDLE EASTUS spy chief: Russia strengthened Assad negotiating power
- 5TURKEYTurkey summons US envoy over Washington's PYD remarks