ANKARA (A.A) - Turkey has strongly condemned deadly bomb attacks on two churches in the Nigerian capital that killed at least 25 people on Sunday.
Releasing a statement, the Turkish Foreign Ministry said the terror attacks "saddened Turkey deeply and Turkish people shared the sufferings of the Nigerian people and government of the friendly country."
A bomb explosion hit Sunday a Catholic church during Christmas Mass near capital Abuja, killing at least 25 people. A radical Muslim sect claimed the attack and another bombing in the province of Jos.
- TURKEYCHP leader urges gov’t not to turn post-coup probe into ‘witch hunt’
- TURKEYUS offered to help on Gülen’s extradition, Turkish FM confirms
- EUROPENo isolationist path for Britain, Johnson insists
- TURKEYSyrian fighters seize half of Manbij from Islamic State
- TURKEYFlights as usual after failed coup attempt, Turkish Airlines chairman says
Most Viewed News