ANKARA (A.A) - Turkey has strongly condemned deadly bomb attacks on two churches in the Nigerian capital that killed at least 25 people on Sunday.
Releasing a statement, the Turkish Foreign Ministry said the terror attacks "saddened Turkey deeply and Turkish people shared the sufferings of the Nigerian people and government of the friendly country."
A bomb explosion hit Sunday a Catholic church during Christmas Mass near capital Abuja, killing at least 25 people. A radical Muslim sect claimed the attack and another bombing in the province of Jos.
Most Viewed News
- 1TURKEYTurkey's first lady calls for focus on 'gender justice'
- 2EUROPEEU’s Timmermans cites progress on visa-free travel for Turkey
- 3TURKEYIstanbul marks 1453 Ottoman conquest of Istanbul with grandiose ceremony
- 4TURKEYIstanbul conquest counter-demonstration held in Greece
- 5EUROPENATO Meeting in Albania focuses on Macedonia