ANKARA (A.A) - Turkey's European Union (EU) minister and chief negotiator said on Wednesday that he would tell EU executives that Turkey would no more let them remain silent to terrorist attack in Turkey.
Egemen Bagis said terrorist organization should know that Wednesday was a milestone, and nothing would be the same from now on.
"I will call EU executives, and bluntly tell them that we will no more let them remain silent," Bagis said in Ankara.
Bagis' remarks came after at least 24 soldiers died and 18 others were wounded in a terrorist attack in the southeastern province of Hakkari.
Egemen Bagis said Turkey had overcome more sorrowful days and more challenging conditions, adding that Turkey would also overcome this agony.
Bagis will meet Marc Pierini, the head of the Delegation of the European Commission to Turkey, later on Wednesday to take up the terrorist attack.
- ASIAROC commits to providing humanitarian aid
- ASIAUN chief calls for stronger cooperation from Southeast Asian countries to tackle global crises
- ASIAPM condemns attack on Akram Durrani's convoy
- ASIAUN urges concerted action to create world where women, girls live free from violence
- ASIAPakistan urges humanitarian approachto resolve refugee crisis;Denialof asylum toMuslims morallywrong
Most Viewed News
- 1RUSSIAN JET DOWNINGChina’s attitude towards Turkey's downing of a Russian fighter jet
- 2ASIAChina urges coordination after Turkey downs Russian jet
- 3EUROPEFrance to send 300 special forces to Congo
- 4RUSSIAN JET DOWNING'Nightmare' scenario looms over Syria
- 5RUSSIAN JET DOWNINGTurkish military board convenes after military escalation with Russia