ANKARA (A.A) - Turkey's European Union (EU) minister and chief negotiator said on Wednesday that he would tell EU executives that Turkey would no more let them remain silent to terrorist attack in Turkey.
Egemen Bagis said terrorist organization should know that Wednesday was a milestone, and nothing would be the same from now on.
"I will call EU executives, and bluntly tell them that we will no more let them remain silent," Bagis said in Ankara.
Bagis' remarks came after at least 24 soldiers died and 18 others were wounded in a terrorist attack in the southeastern province of Hakkari.
Egemen Bagis said Turkey had overcome more sorrowful days and more challenging conditions, adding that Turkey would also overcome this agony.
Bagis will meet Marc Pierini, the head of the Delegation of the European Commission to Turkey, later on Wednesday to take up the terrorist attack.
Most Viewed News
- 1EUROPEKosovo’s diplomacy is failing; only two states have recognized the country in 9 months
- 2TURKEYTurkish defense firms ‘deployed’ in Qatar for better trade
- 3MIDDLE EASTRussian warships hit IS targets in Syria
- 4EUROPEEU offers Turkey cash over migrant crisis
- 5TURKEYRussia to 'think twice' about entering Turkey's airspace