Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan's mother Tenzile Erdogan died of acute cholecystitis on Friday.
Tenzile Erdogan died on Friday morning at Medipol Hospital where she was receiving treatment for some time.
Premier's mother Tenzile Erdogan was hospitalized with stomachache and high fever symptoms on September 30. Doctors diagnosed her illness as acute cholecystitis.
Tenzile Erdogan underwent cholecystectomy surgery at the Medipol Hospital on October 1.
Most Viewed News
- 1EUROPEEU's Unanimous Recognition of Kosovo to Normalise Relations with Serbia – MEPs
- 2TURKEYTurkish gov’t reveals much-vaunted ‘action plan’ to resolve Kurdish issue
- 3MIDDLE EASTUS calls for immediate halt to Russian airstrikes in Syria
- 4TURKEYTurkish military launches large air campaign on PKK targets in northern Iraq
- 5MIDDLE EASTUK’s Cameron calls for new approach to Syria conflict