Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan's mother Tenzile Erdogan died of acute cholecystitis on Friday.
Tenzile Erdogan died on Friday morning at Medipol Hospital where she was receiving treatment for some time.
Premier's mother Tenzile Erdogan was hospitalized with stomachache and high fever symptoms on September 30. Doctors diagnosed her illness as acute cholecystitis.
Tenzile Erdogan underwent cholecystectomy surgery at the Medipol Hospital on October 1.
Most Viewed News
- 1ASIAChina on the road to “New Economy”: First impressions
- 2ASIAKazakhstan announced its position regarding territorial disputes in South China Sea
- 3ASIAIndonesia ‘completes’ preparations for executions
- 4MIDDLE EASTUS defense chief admits links among PYD, YPG, PKK
- 5ASIARights workers arrested for ‘corruption’ in Cambodia