Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan's mother Tenzile Erdogan died of acute cholecystitis on Friday.
Tenzile Erdogan died on Friday morning at Medipol Hospital where she was receiving treatment for some time.
Premier's mother Tenzile Erdogan was hospitalized with stomachache and high fever symptoms on September 30. Doctors diagnosed her illness as acute cholecystitis.
Tenzile Erdogan underwent cholecystectomy surgery at the Medipol Hospital on October 1.
- TURKEYCHP leader urges gov’t not to turn post-coup probe into ‘witch hunt’
- TURKEYUS offered to help on Gülen’s extradition, Turkish FM confirms
- EUROPENo isolationist path for Britain, Johnson insists
- TURKEYSyrian fighters seize half of Manbij from Islamic State
- TURKEYFlights as usual after failed coup attempt, Turkish Airlines chairman says
Most Viewed News