Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan's mother Tenzile Erdogan died of acute cholecystitis on Friday.
Tenzile Erdogan died on Friday morning at Medipol Hospital where she was receiving treatment for some time.
Premier's mother Tenzile Erdogan was hospitalized with stomachache and high fever symptoms on September 30. Doctors diagnosed her illness as acute cholecystitis.
Tenzile Erdogan underwent cholecystectomy surgery at the Medipol Hospital on October 1.
- TURKEYUS Embassy, EU ambassador extends condolences to murdered Elçi, policeman
- TURKEYElçi echoed peace calls moments before his death
- TURKEYGun found by Elçi used in attack on policemen: Turkish PM
- EUROPEEU, Turkey hold summit to address migration crisis
- AFRICAPope visits CAR with hopes of peace, reconciliation
Most Viewed News
- 1RUSSIAN JET DOWNINGUS contradicts Putin on sharing downed jet's flght info
- 2RUSSIAN JET DOWNINGPutin approves economic sanctions against Turkey
- 3RUSSIAN JET DOWNINGTurkish citizens targeted in Russia, says embassy
- 4RUSSIAN JET DOWNINGTurkey received Russian pilots body, says PM
- 5EUROPEEU, Turkey hold summit to address migration crisis