Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan's mother Tenzile Erdogan died of acute cholecystitis on Friday.
Tenzile Erdogan died on Friday morning at Medipol Hospital where she was receiving treatment for some time.
Premier's mother Tenzile Erdogan was hospitalized with stomachache and high fever symptoms on September 30. Doctors diagnosed her illness as acute cholecystitis.
Tenzile Erdogan underwent cholecystectomy surgery at the Medipol Hospital on October 1.
- EURASIAAstana and Poland plan to expand cooperation in economic and cultural spheres
- ECONOMYOil prices edge towards $50 after U.S. crude stocks slump
- ASIAInternational Red Cross appeals for funds to help Sri Lanka recover from floods, landslides
- ASIA"One Belt One Road" to bring new opportunities to silk road countries
- ASIAPoliceman killed in Indian-controlled Kashmir militant attack
Most Viewed News