The presidential elections in Iran on June 12 will be held in 45,713 constituencies, FARS agency quoted chairman of the Central Election Commission Kamran Daneshju as saying.
There are 31,455 stationary constituencies in the country, out of which 23,292 are located in cities and 8,163 - in regions.
A total of 14,258 mobile constituencies will function during the elections, out of which 1,437 are located in cities and 12,870 - in regions.
According to chairman of CEC, a total of 56.757 million voting papers issued.
- 1EUROPEGreece 'not the only eurozone country facing debt'
- 2MIDDLE EASTDaesh still strong in Iraq despite heavy losses
- 3EUROPERussia warns of sabotage of Minsk agreements, peace progress in Ukraine
- 4MIDDLE EAST'Expert groups' hammering out details of Iran nuclear deal
- 5TURKEYPM: Turkey has no immediate plans for Syria incursion, but ready for any imminent threat