The presidential elections in Iran on June 12 will be held in 45,713 constituencies, FARS agency quoted chairman of the Central Election Commission Kamran Daneshju as saying.
There are 31,455 stationary constituencies in the country, out of which 23,292 are located in cities and 8,163 - in regions.
A total of 14,258 mobile constituencies will function during the elections, out of which 1,437 are located in cities and 12,870 - in regions.
According to chairman of CEC, a total of 56.757 million voting papers issued.
- 1MIDDLE EASTIS burns 4 Shiite militiamen alive in Iraq
- 2EUROPEPresevo Valley demands the same association as the Serbs in Kosovo
- 3AMERICASAt least 4 dead in Mexico hailstorm
- 4EUROPESerbia’s Kosovo Serb policy rattles the foundations of Serbia’s multi-ethnic structure
- 5EUROPERama attacks the EU again: It’s a disgrace that Kosovo is kept isolated