ISTANBUL - Hadi Uluengin, columnist of the Istanbul-based daily Hurriyet argued that the new anti-Semitism was created by the secular Ulusalcilar (nationalists).
Mr. Uluengin said the new anti-Semitism was encouraged and created by the secular nationalists before Gaza affairs. Ulusalcilar are known as the governing AK Party opponents.
- TURKEYCHP leader urges gov’t not to turn post-coup probe into ‘witch hunt’
- TURKEYUS offered to help on Gülen’s extradition, Turkish FM confirms
- EUROPENo isolationist path for Britain, Johnson insists
- TURKEYSyrian fighters seize half of Manbij from Islamic State
- TURKEYFlights as usual after failed coup attempt, Turkish Airlines chairman says
Most Viewed News