ISTANBUL - Hadi Uluengin, columnist of the Istanbul-based daily Hurriyet argued that the new anti-Semitism was created by the secular Ulusalcilar (nationalists).
Mr. Uluengin said the new anti-Semitism was encouraged and created by the secular nationalists before Gaza affairs. Ulusalcilar are known as the governing AK Party opponents.
- EUROPEHealth treatment costs under scrutiny
- TURKEYDelegation from Turkish opposition party detained in Israel
- ECONOMYTurkey to formally advertise new tender for national lottery privatization on May 6: Minister
- TURKEYFour wounded after rockets hit Turkey’s Kilis
- MIDDLE EASTISIL must be pushed back in northern Syria: Turkish minister
Most Viewed News
- 1ASIAPakistan: No military action against Afghan Taliban on its soil
- 2TURKEYTurkey hits ISIL in Syria, Russia ‘concerned’
- 3EUROPEEU takes historic step to lift travel visas for Turks
- 4TURKEYEyes on Erdođan-Davutođlu meet amid rumors of resignation
- 5TURKEYTurkey expects visa-free travel decision from Europe