ISTANBUL - Hadi Uluengin, columnist of the Istanbul-based daily Hurriyet argued that the new anti-Semitism was created by the secular Ulusalcilar (nationalists).
Mr. Uluengin said the new anti-Semitism was encouraged and created by the secular nationalists before Gaza affairs. Ulusalcilar are known as the governing AK Party opponents.
- WORLDWikipedia blocks Swiss officials over editing
- MIDDLE EASTMass deaths in Syrian jails amount to crime of 'extermination': UN
- MIDDLE EASTTurkey, US row over ‘terrorist’ PYD grows
- MIDDLE EASTNATO takes call on aid for migrant crisis ‘seriously’
- ECONOMYTurkish lingerie firms turn gaze to Iranian market
Most Viewed News