ISTANBUL - Hadi Uluengin, columnist of the Istanbul-based daily Hurriyet argued that the new anti-Semitism was created by the secular Ulusalcilar (nationalists).
Mr. Uluengin said the new anti-Semitism was encouraged and created by the secular nationalists before Gaza affairs. Ulusalcilar are known as the governing AK Party opponents.
Most Viewed News
- 1ECONOMYKazakhstan to maintain its leading position in uranium mining, Kanat Bozumbayev
- 2TURKEYAnkara will no longer need US drones
- 3ECONOMYTurkey sees steepest decline in monthly foreign arrivals since May 1999
- 4MIDDLE EASTTurkish FM calls for pluralist new Syria
- 5EUROPECall for peace negotiations between the Greek Cypriots and Turkish Cypriots