French Islamic Council to Criticize Anti-Turkey Politicians
October 16, 2004
The Council of French Muslims (CFCM) will reportedly criticize French politicians who are against Turkey's accession to European Union (EU). According to an Anadolu Agency correspondent, CFCM President Halil Abubeqr will hold a press conference on October 20th in which he will criticize anti-Turkey politicians who use religious identity against its membership.
- MIDDLE EASTIsrael defies international law by holding bodies of slain Palestinians
- EUROPEBelgian security crackdown 'should not target Muslims'
- MIDDLE EASTSyria: Russian warplanes kill 11 civilians in Idlib
- ASIAReport: North Korean sub missile launch 'fails'
- EUROPESpanish police arrest three in connection with Daesh
Most Viewed News
- 1RUSSIAN JET DOWNINGTurkey hopes tensions with Russia resolve soon
- 2EUROPEIan Kearns warned the current NATO-Russian close military encounters would have serious consequences
- 3RUSSIAN JET DOWNINGTurkey advises its citizens to delay trips to Russia
- 4TURKEYErdogan reiterates Turkey’s resolve against PKK
- 5RUSSIAN JET DOWNINGGeorgia backs Turkey over Russia warplane incident