French Islamic Council to Criticize Anti-Turkey Politicians
October 16, 2004
The Council of French Muslims (CFCM) will reportedly criticize French politicians who are against Turkey's accession to European Union (EU). According to an Anadolu Agency correspondent, CFCM President Halil Abubeqr will hold a press conference on October 20th in which he will criticize anti-Turkey politicians who use religious identity against its membership.
- ASIAPakistan's economy makes turnaround; heading towards bright future: PM
- EUROPEItalian Prime Minister slams EU for 'wrong' economic policy
- ECONOMYOPEC to maintain its 40-percent market share in long-term - BP
- AFRICANearly 60 killed, 78 injured in NE Nigeria suicide attacks
- MIDDLE EASTQatar, Pakistan sign multi-billion dollar gas deal
Most Viewed News
- 1TURKEYTurkeys Erdoğan asks UN: Are you mocking us?
- 2MIDDLE EASTAnalysis: Russia, US compete to ally with Kurds in ISIS fight
- 3TURKEYSyrian army gets closer to Turkish borders, advancing on 2 fronts
- 4MIDDLE EASTRussia offers cease-fire proposal for Syria
- 5MIDDLE EASTUS spy chief: Russia strengthened Assad negotiating power