GUL TO TOUR EU MEMBER STATES TO PROMOTE START OF ACCESSION TALKS
October 15, 2004
Before month's end, Foreign Minister Abdullah Gul is due to visit a number of European Union member states, including Germany, France, the Czech Republic, Slovakia and Portugal, to seek their support for Turkey beginning its accession talks. First Gul is due to travel to Berlin next Monday and Tuesday upon the invitation of his German counterpart Joschka Fischer and later, on Oct. 24-25, he will visit France.
- MIDDLE EASTIsrael defies international law by holding bodies of slain Palestinians
- EUROPEBelgian security crackdown 'should not target Muslims'
- MIDDLE EASTSyria: Russian warplanes kill 11 civilians in Idlib
- ASIAReport: North Korean sub missile launch 'fails'
- EUROPESpanish police arrest three in connection with Daesh
Most Viewed News
- 1RUSSIAN JET DOWNINGTurkey suspends Syria flights after crisis with Russia
- 2MIDDLE EAST‘Disastrous situation’ as Israel kills more than 100 Palestinians
- 3RUSSIAN JET DOWNINGTurkey hopes tensions with Russia resolve soon
- 4RUSSIAN JET DOWNINGTurkey advises its citizens to delay trips to Russia
- 5TURKEYTurkish journalists jailed over spying charges