Cicek: "We’ve Fulfilled the EU Political Criteria"
October 13, 2004
Speaking after yesterday's Cabinet meeting, Justice Minister Cemil Cicek said that since Turkey had fulfilled all of the political criteria of the European Union, there was no reason for the EU not to begin Ankara's accession talks.
- TURKEYCHP leader urges gov’t not to turn post-coup probe into ‘witch hunt’
- TURKEYUS offered to help on Gülen’s extradition, Turkish FM confirms
- EUROPENo isolationist path for Britain, Johnson insists
- TURKEYSyrian fighters seize half of Manbij from Islamic State
- TURKEYFlights as usual after failed coup attempt, Turkish Airlines chairman says
Most Viewed News