Cicek: "We’ve Fulfilled the EU Political Criteria"
October 13, 2004
Speaking after yesterday's Cabinet meeting, Justice Minister Cemil Cicek said that since Turkey had fulfilled all of the political criteria of the European Union, there was no reason for the EU not to begin Ankara's accession talks.
Most Viewed News
- 1MIDDLE EASTIS burns 4 Shiite militiamen alive in Iraq
- 2EUROPEPresevo Valley demands the same association as the Serbs in Kosovo
- 3TURKEY19 civilians killed in terror attacks in 56 days
- 4EUROPERama attacks the EU again: Itís a disgrace that Kosovo is kept isolated
- 5AFRICAFour killed in separate Burundi attacks: Local sources