Cicek: "We’ve Fulfilled the EU Political Criteria"
October 13, 2004
Speaking after yesterday's Cabinet meeting, Justice Minister Cemil Cicek said that since Turkey had fulfilled all of the political criteria of the European Union, there was no reason for the EU not to begin Ankara's accession talks.
Most Viewed News
- 1TURKEYThe social impact of Syrian women as a second wives in Turkey
- 2TURKEYErdogan warns Russia against losing 'friend like Turkey'
- 3EUROPE3 million more refugees if Assad wins: EU's Tusk
- 4EURASIAHint Russia may work with OPEC sends oil prices soaring
- 5PKK ATTACKSNext in Turkey’s curfew dilemma: Nusaybin