Cicek: "We’ve Fulfilled the EU Political Criteria"
October 13, 2004
Speaking after yesterday's Cabinet meeting, Justice Minister Cemil Cicek said that since Turkey had fulfilled all of the political criteria of the European Union, there was no reason for the EU not to begin Ankara's accession talks.
Most Viewed News
- 1ASIAArticles of Agreement of the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank opened for signature
- 2EURASIARussia ready to help Greece out economically
- 3MIDDLE EASTObama warns Iran to abide by Lausanne terms
- 4ENERGYKRG ramps up independent oil sales
- 5TURKEYTurkey's AKP: President’s role no coalition talk issue