Cicek: "We’ve Fulfilled the EU Political Criteria"
October 13, 2004
Speaking after yesterday's Cabinet meeting, Justice Minister Cemil Cicek said that since Turkey had fulfilled all of the political criteria of the European Union, there was no reason for the EU not to begin Ankara's accession talks.
- TURKEYDavutoğlu returns gifts to prime ministry after leaving post
- TURKEYTurkey calls on EU countries to rethink PYD bureaus
- TURKEYDeputy PM Kurtulmuş continues as govt spokesperson
- MIDDLE EASTTurkish FM calls for pluralist new Syria
- EUROPECall for peace negotiations between the Greek Cypriots and Turkish Cypriots
Most Viewed News